21 | playboy [1]

PLAYBOY [1]
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]
JACK GILINSKY
OLIVIA O'BRIEN

you [reader]

"hey y/n." shawn, the playboy, winked at me.

i rolled my eyes at him, trying to ignore him but i can't because he keep disturbing me. more like flirting.

"your girlfriend might get jealous, mr. playboy," i said.

"i just want to be with you," he smirked.

see his flirting. that's what he do everyday.

"you already have gi-"

he cut me in and said, "she is just one of those girls. i can break up with her and find someone new."

"seriously?" i scoffed, "for your information, girls have feelings. you can't throw them like a thrash. you stupid head."

"who cares?" he chuckled.

what a jerk. he's getting on my nerve.

"i care! if i'm your next target, don't fucking bother. i won't accept a heartless playboy like you!"

with that i stormed off from the class and went straight to the toilet.

"hey! y/n." i heared he called. but i just ignore.

"oh my god! why did i react like that?" i looked myself in the mirror.

the fact that i got angry is because i had a crush on the playboy. i'm so dumb. i will end up getting hurt.

he is together with olivia. being the playboy guy he isn't loyal at all.

why did i even fall in love with a douchebag?

"urgh i'm so stupid!" i clenched my first.

"omg. what are you doing?" i heard a familiar voice by the toilet door.

i looked to see the playboy's girlfriend, olivia o'brien.

i unclench my first, take a deep breathe and give her an awkward smile.

i think she saw me scolding myself.

"my boyfriend asked me to call you. hurry up you have only 2 minutes to talk to him and then leave us alone," she said with an arrogant tone.

so controlling.

"okay."

she don't even bother to give me a smile.

i exited the toilet to see him standing infront of the door.

"hey!" i back off. why in the world he stand so close to the door?

he laughed at my reaction.

"what do you want?" i asked, folding my arms not looking at him.

he recovered from his laugh and place it with an unusual cute smile, "you."

i try my best not to blush and at the same time not to be angry so i rolled my eyes and walked away.

"y/n!"

he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. i jerked off and asks, frustratedly, "what the fuck, shawn?"