37 | anniversary

ANNIVERSARY
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]

today was the day, shawn and i had been married for a whole year. that was also the reason why i had taken the day off from work to spend the day with my husband.

but as i woke up, shawn wasn't by my side. i sighed. i knew he went to the studio again and he had probably also forgotten our anniversary.

i got out of bed and went into our walk-in closet, but the clothes i wanted to wear today weren't there. i furrowed my eyebrows as i noticed a lot of my clothes had disappeared, but i just shrug it off. it was probably just getting washed.

so instead i found a simple black dress, a pair of see-through black tights and a beautiful floral kimono. then i went out to the shower and got undressed.

after i finished showering, i wrapped a towel around my body and dried myself.

as i finished getting dressed and straightened my hair, i did my makeup, but also some of my makeup was gone.

i sighed and went out of the bathroom, but something was different about shawn and i's bedroom, normally we would never make the bed, unless someone would be visiting us, and i sure know that i didn't make the bed before i went into the bathroom to shower.

i went over to the bed and noticed a note lying on my pillow. i picked it up and opened it.

hey, my lovely wife

happy one-year anniversary! <3

you probably wonder where i am, but don't worry. i will see you soon. but until then i need you to follow this note. you probably also wonder why some of your stuff is gone, like your clothes, your makeup, your shoes and so on, but you don't have to worry about that either. what i need you to worry about is that you need to eat and get ready before 10am because andrew will pick you up, and you'll need to be very strict, because we have a program to follow. anyways, i love you, my beautiful wifey.

xo shawn, your handsome husband

i smiled widely and folded the note, "what a sweet husband! i love suprises."

i grabbed my phone and check the time.

9:45AM

"shit!" i mumbled.

i took my bag from the bed and ran downstairs.

i was about to grab a granola bar, when someone suddenly poked my shoulder. i turned around and got met by my best friend.

"omg sabrina!" she smiled and i pulled her in for a hug, then she pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"i promised shawn, you would get the most delicious food for breakfast!" sabrina smiled, then she dragged me into shawn and i's dining room.

sabrina made me sit in one of the chairs, then she went away, but a minute later she was back with a plate full of scramble eggs and bacon.

"made by yours truly," she said dramatically.

"aw thank you, sab," i smiled, and then i started eating.

soon, the place is emptied. sabrina smiled widely, then she grabbed my plate and hugged me goodbye.

"wait, you're not going with me?" i asked.

"nah girl, this is only an experience shawn and you will be able to enjoy," she winked.