9 | staring

STARING
SHAWN MENDES
ALEYNA [shawnsliterature]
SELENA GOMEZ

aleyna

welcome to hell. it's a place where we get tortured in the brain.

i sat at my usual place and groaned. seconds later, i heard girls gossiping about me behind me.

"i think he likes aleyna."

"agreed because i always caught shawn staring at her."

i shrugged it off and act like i never heard it. soon, the teacher came in and start the lesson.

i scanned around the classroom and make an eye contact with a pair of brown eyes.

i looked properly at the person i was looking at.

shawn mendes. the popular guy that many girls love. he's cute but he never talk to me before.

i glanced at shawn one last time and i literally saw him smile. a smile that makes my heart beats faster. oh my god, it swoon me somehow.

i awkwardly looked away and faced the whiteboard but i could feel his piercing eyes staring at me. i quickly hide my face with my hood.

now i know the reason why girls get attracted to shawn real fast because he has the cutest smiles ever. i'm never the type of girl who pay attention to my surroundings.

i scribbled and doodles my book barely listening to what mr. wilson's teaching.

"aleyna, the popular guy is staring at you," selena whispered beside me.

"really?" i whispered back.

"yes and he does this every single time."

"too bad i'm wearing a hood that cover my side face."

"girl, let him stares at your pretty face."

"aw, my best friends just compliment me," i smiled.

"it was a sarcasm remark btw," selena replied.

"hey!"

"kidding!"

i chuckled and selena pointed at shawn.

"he's grinning, aleyna." selena poked my arm.

i looked at shawn and he never looked away.

"told ya," selena said.

mr wilson cleared his throat and said, "shawn, is it that interesting to stare at someone? hmmm, would you like to share with the class?"

"it is, sir. oh and i don't like to share," shawn blushed.

the class then teased him.

"looks like shawn is in love," someone teased and all the class chuckled.

"settle down class. shawn, please pay more attention on what i am teaching instead of paying attention at my other student," the teacher said turning his head a little towards me.