49 | over [1]

OVER
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]

this is the third time this week shawn isn't home before 3AM. i am worried sick for him, but every time he comes home, he isn't drunk or happy like he is used to be after being in the studio.

finally, i heard the door downstairs being opened. I quickly closed my eyes and laid down with emily, our daughter, on my arms. shawn undressed himself, laid down beside me, and sighed.

"i'm sorry, princess," he whispered, and then he turned around and fell sleep. i couldn't sleep at all now. scenarios of shawn being with some other girl made me sick like fuck. the only reason why i thought he was cheating on me, was because he really smelled like a girl, and eventhough it was completely dark in our room, i could still see the big hickey on his neck.

an hour later, when i knew shawn was sleeping like a rock, i got out of bed and quietly packed my suitcases. tears were running down my cheeks like a waterfall, because even though i knew shawn had cheated on me, i still loved him with all my heart. i just couldn't bear the thought of him being with another girl. as my mother always told me "once a cheater, always a cheater".

i had been cheated on before, but this time it broke my heart even more, because i love shawn with all my heart.

before leaving the house, i blocked shawn's phone number and grabbed emily. i had no intentions in leaving her here with her father. she barely knew him, because he was always out, he was never home.

"come here, baby. we're going home," i cooed to emily. i picked her up and went outside slamming the door behind me. i really don't care if i woke up shawn. he had to know that i left him for good.

i got everything into my car, and then i got in myself and turned on the engine. shawn must have heard me slam the door, because i could see him standing upstairs in his bedroom looking strangely at me. i flashed him my finger, and then i took off and left him. well fuck him.

—-

shawn mendes

i really had no idea what was happening, at one moment i was sleeping peacefully, and in the next i heard the door slam downstairs and a car engine being turned on.

i got out of bed as fast as i could and went over to the window. y/n was looking up at the bedroom window, and when she saw me, she flashed me her finger. that's when i knew that she knew that i had been cheating on her with some other girl. i pulled my hair with frustration.

i quickly ran downstairs and looked for any note she could've left me, but there was nothing.

i went upstairs and found my phone. i immediately dial her number, but it wasn't even calling, she had blocked my number. i sat down on the bed and started groaning. she weren't supposed to find out. it was just a one time thing, or it wasn't.

me and this girl had been doing it for three nights or something, and she wasn't even that good. honestly y/n was way better.

nevertheless, of course i can see that i couldn't tell her that. i quickly dialed a number, and it started ringing.

"hey baby, miss me already?" haley said. i sighed and looked down in the ground as a sudden feeling of wanting to throw up came up in me.

"haley, listen, we need to stop this. i cannot do this to y/n. i love her with all my heart, and i need to prove that to her. she found out i had been seeing you, and now she left me," i told her.

i was disgusted, disgusted of myself, because i could do such a thing to the love of my life. now she's leaving me with our precious daughter. the only reason i had been with haley, was that the day i met her and my feelings came back.