51 | the ellen show

THE ELLEN SHOW
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]

—————

"shawn, do we have everything?" i asked shawn as i walked down the stairs. shawn was standing at the end of the stairs with our 2 years old daughter on his left hip.

"yeah, both me and our cute little daughter are ready to go!" he enthusiastically said as he moved around a little bit to make sure anna was secure and in place.

"great," i said, then i bended down and grabbed my boots, but just as i did i felt a hard slap on my ass.

"shawn!" i squealed as i quickly stood up again, shawn smirked and winked at me, then he placed anna on the floor and grabbed her jacket, which he, of course, helped her put on.

"mummy," anna said as she stood up and walked over to me.

she had been walking for about half a year, so she was getting pretty good.

"hey baby girl," i said as i picked her up. anna grabbed my necklace and held it tight as we walked out to the car.

shawn was going to be on the ellen show today, which he was so excited for, because it had been a long time since he had last been there, he actually hadn't been there since anna's birth, so he was really looking forward to being on the show again.

today shawn was wearing a pair of black jeans, a button up shirt.

i buckled up anna in the seat in the back of the car, then i got in the passenger seat and buckled up myself.

after locking the front door, shawn got in the car with us and started the engine, then he drove off towards the ellen show.

we finally arrived and met with alex outside the studio, then i grabbed anna and went inside the studio.

we made it through security, then shawn went into a dressing room with his name on the door and got ready for the interview.

anna and i went over to ellen and said hello. ellen hadn't met anna before. anna was a little shy.

"aww, she's so cute!" ellen smiled as i handed anna to her. it didn't take anna long before she softened up and became her old self again.

"so how are you doing?" i asked ellen as we sat down on the couch. ellen handed me, anna, again, but she didn't want to sit with me, so i let her down on the ground and gave her a teddy bear to play with.

"good, busy, but good," she answered, then shawn came out of his dressing, he greeted us and hugged ellen, then he came over to me and pecked my lips.

"great, let's start the show," ellen said, then she went out on stage, where she greeted the crowd.

"hello everyone, today we got a special visitor, he hasn't been here for over a year, so let's welcome shawn mendes!" ellen said, and then the crowd started cheering, shawn quickly pecked my lips and then anna's lips, then he went out on stage.

"so shawn, long time no see," ellen started as they sat down. shawn nodded his head and fixed his shirt.

"yeah, but you know. i've been busy," shawn said as he smirked.

"yeah, you got adorable daughter. she right here, right?" ellen said.

"yes, her name is anna, and she is just the most adorable little creation. she's behind the backstage by the way," shawn explained. the crowd awed and so did i.

i grabbed anna and made her look at the screen, where i showed her, her dadda on the screen.

"dadda!" anna said as she stretched out her arms towards the tv.