25 | incident

INCIDENT
SHAWN MENDES
MIRANDA [Mirandakay02]
SABRINA CARPENTER

you [reader]

today is the final soccer match to finish off my opponent which is my boyfriend's ex girlfriend, sabrina's school.

bayview vs. kingsmith

my team did our cheers and i could hear sabrina shouted "lame!"

oh shut up, bitch. you're gonna lose.

i can't believe my final match is with her. she play rough and i'm trying my best to avoid her in the field.

after all the cheers, we all positioned ourself on the field. my coach selected me to start the kickoff.

i look at my opponents and saw none other than that bitch standing infront of me.

she stared at me with her bitch face that could kill people after she saw me blow a quick kiss to my boyfriend in the crowd.

"ready?" the referee asked the both of us.

we nodded our head and get ready to kick the ball.

"game on, bitch," she smirked.

"bayview gonna win and you're gonna lose," i replied, with my hand on my hips.

the referee blow the whistle and i quickly tackle the ball.

sabrina caught it in a second and pass to her teammates.

"you bet," she rolled her eyes and ran to the other sides.

i'm an attacker and so is she.

i quickly ran after her and before i could tackle the ball from her she passed it to her teammates.

then i did the same, tackle the ball.

i got it after blocking my opponent. i was almost nearing the goalkeeper and i make a kick but sadly, i missed a score.

"shit!"

the goalkeeper caught it and kick it far. i let my defender to defend the ball and i make a run far away from sabrina.

"peep!" the referee whistled, and throw out a yellow card to her.

yes, she loves to slide her opponent or you could say injure them.

rough bitch.

our team started the game and i almost caught the ball until sabrina came out of nowhere.

"too late!" she shouted.

ugh. i let her go with the ball and didn't chase her. but was regretting it cause she make a score.

everyone cheer loudly and so does her, dancing all around. extra, bitch.

the game goes on, and guess who did score?

me, yes, did it.

it's a draw until second half time.

bayview 1-1 kingsmith

"GO BAYVIEW! GO BAYVIEW!"

i could hear our school cheering.

it went smoothly and my best attacker get to score one.

we were all cheering and i could see her face is fuming.

oh that sucks. the game goes on and on. their school scores again and so does our school.