Too many Questions

Errors P.O.V
I took Ink to my home after she fell asleep in my arms. I laid down on my couch and held her tight. "I WONT let him take you from me." I said to myself. It's true. If Dream or Blue tried to take Ink away from me I'd kill them in less than half a second. Nobody takes my Inky. I began to get angry. I know it was just a nightmare but next time I see Dream...he's fucking dead! I started to calm down when Ink started struggling in her sleep. I was hugging her to tight I was hurting her! I instantly let go a little bit. She stopped struggling. When morning came I took her to Nightmares house and Nightmare looked at me a little angry and relieved. "Where did you find her?!" He asked. "I thought Dream or Blue took her I was so worried I thought you'd kill me!" He said. "...if you did loose her I would kill you. But actually I just had a nightmare that Dream took her so I went to check on her decided to take her home and...well that's pretty much it." I told him. I put Ink down and watched her walk away. "You had that dream to?" Horror asked. "Yeah." I replied. "So did I" Dust said. "Me to." Killer added. "I didn't give any of you nightmares." Nightmare stated. "I was up all night." Cross said. "Well it seems we have a lot of questions we need answered." I said. They all nodded. "Like why we all had the same nightmare" killer said. "Or why we had that nightmare in the first place." Dust added. "I don't know but if any of us have that nightmare again we should probably do our best to stay asleep and see what happens." Cross said. We all agreed and went on with our day.

Cross P.O.V
Later that day I was in the kitchen with Ink drawing. "Hey kid..." I said. She looked at me. "Have you ever had any...bad dreams?" I asked. She nodded. She drew a picture of what I'm assuming the dream was about. I was shocked to see it was Dream taking her away from us...she was crying in the picture helpless while that bastard carried her away from us. We were all trapped in what looked like a tiny room. "...can I show this to the others?" I asked. She nodded. I ran to Nightmare with the drawing. "Nightmare!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. I showed him the drawing. "I asked Ink if she ever had any bad dreams...she just nodded and showed me this drawing." I told him. His eyes widened. He didn't say anything. He just hugged me. "Error is going to kill me." He said. "Wha- why?" I asked as I hugged back. "Because he's going to think I gave her the nightmare and I didn't!" He said. "...he doesn't have to know." I said. "Cross he knows when we're hiding something from him!" He said. He started freaking out.

"Nightmare"

"Cross I'm gonna die!"

"Nightmare!"

"I don't know what I'm gonna do if error think me I-"

I cut him off with a kiss. We both blushed and he kissed back. I stopped. "Calm down." I said. "Your gonna be ok." He nodded and went back to his work. I went back to Ink and we continued drawing. Then Error walked in. "Can I join you guys?" He asked. Ink nodded excitedly. I told Error about Inks nightmare and that it wasn't Nightmares fault. It was hard to get him to understand but he eventually did.

This chapter goes out to
ANightToRemember11
And
CROSSMARE1212