Charas

Chara POV
I took over Ink again. Luckily the GLITCH was asleep. I used Ink to teleport to the castle and grab a knife. I saw Cross. He walked to me. "Classic Chara?" It didn't sound like his voice it sounded like Cross Chara's voice. "Cross Chara?" I asked. He nodded. "It's been a while since I've seen you." They said. "Same to you." I replied. "That glitch has us in a rough situation." They said. I nodded in response. "We'll find a way." I replied. "We could team up with Dream." They suggested. "He wants Ink to." I thought. "But if he were to tell Error..." I pointed out. "Good point...but why would he?" They asked. I nodded. "Oh no. Her fear is wearing off." I said. "See you soon Cross Chara." I said.

Ink POV
I was back in the castles kitchen with a knife in my hand. I put it up to my neck. I didn't want this to happen anymore. Someone grabbed the knife and hugged me from behind. "What were you thinking!?" Error asked with tears in his eyes. He made me look at him. "Do you have any idea what I would've done if I lost you!?" He sobbed. "Error...I don't want to die..." I said. "You won't...not if you stay with me." He said. "I will!" I replied. I hugged him. He hugged back. We heard other people sniffing and crying. Our friends were watching us that whole time. Oh well.

Cross POV
I found myself in the kitchen looking at Ink and Error hugging. I asked Error if I could speak with ink for a while. It took a little convincing but he eventually said yes. I took Ink to outertale. "My Chara takes control over me all the time...I may know better than anyone what's happening to you." I said. "Is there any way to make it stop?" She asked. "No..." I replied. "Why are they taking control of us?" She asked. "I think they're communicating through us. Speaking through us. Like we're their phones." I answered. "But what do they want!?" She asked. "I don't know..." I replied. "But just try not to be afraid. It's the only time they can take control of you." I told her. She nodded. "Thanks Cross." She said. She hugged me. "Remember I'm always here if you need to talk about it." I said. I hugged back. "I know." She replied.

Okay another chapter done. Hope you guys enjoyed this and yes Cross will be in a bigger part of this story now. Thank you for reading and-

Ink: bye f-
Chara: bye souls
Ink: ...