Angry

Ink POV
It's been a few days since I got home. I missed everything. But now I'm back and now I'm happy. I noticed Error was a little more clingy to me than usual. "Error?" I said. He looked at me. "Yes?" He replied. "Error Ok?" I asked. He smiled. "Yeah I just...when you were gone I was so worried I was scared I'd never see you again so...I'm keeping you close to me." He said. I nodded and started to draw Error watching closely. Then Nightmare came in. "I thought I'd find you two here." He said. "You asked Jess didn't you?" Error asked. "...yes." Nightmare replied. I giggled. "Anyway Error we NEED to talk." Nightmare said. "Uh...ok." Error replied as he picked me up. "Put Ink down." He said. Error gripped me tightly. "Error." Error didn't listen and hugged me tightly. I hugged back then a magic source took me away from Error and took me to Jessica and Tigress. Error tried to grab me but Nightmare stopped him. "THIS IS THE PROBLEM!" Nightmare yelled. "I DONT CARE I LOVE HER TO MUCH TO LET HER GET TAKEN AGAIN!" Error yelled back. "WE ALL DO!" Nightmare replied. I started crying because of all the yelling. Tigress hugged me and hid my head in her shirt. Jessica stepped in. "Both of you please stop yelling you are scaring the child." She said. Errors eyes widened. Nightmare left. Tigress gave me back to Error. He held me close. "Ink....im so sorry...." He said. "E-Error angry?" I asked. "Not at you..." He replied. I somehow felt this was my fault. But I knew it wasn't. Error put me in bed and sat by me. "Ink you know we all love you right?" He asked. I nodded.

Nightmare POV
After our argument I went in my room and slammed the door. I knew that Ink was scared I knew Error wouldn't listen. I knew it was a stupid idea. "Dammit." I said. I heard a knock on the door. "Open." I said. It was Cross. I smiled. "Nightmare are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "I assume he didn't listen." He said. "Yeah." I replied. Cross hugged me. "Maybe next time." He said. I nodded.