Final Chapter

I'm still doing the re write and I'll make a second book. Don't worry.

Ink POV
I am fourteen. I don't like being around people much. Someone knocked on my room door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Kid, it's time for school." Dust said. I sighed. "I Uh... I-I don't feel great today." I said. Error walked in. I sighed and closed my sketchbook. He sat down and hugged me. "Is this because you have to walk?" He asked. "Or is it your classmates? Are you getting bullied? Is it the teachers? Your emotions-" "Yes." I said. I got my stuff and quickly started to walk. When I was out of sight of uncle Nightmare's castle, Dream walked by me. "So, ready to leave them?" "Dream, I told you, they told me what you did when I was four, they told me about my mom." "What exactly did they say about your mom?" He asked. "That she died." I answered. "No. They killed her. They killed her and they lied about it." I stopped. "T-They what!?" I asked. "No! No, Error said-" "Cmon kid. You knew they were bad. You honestly haven't thought about it? My brother and his lackeys lie and that's about it. They lie, they kill, they destroy." He said. "Give me one good reason why-" "your mom wanted you to be a hero. Protect her worlds. Why don't you join the star sanses?" I thought for a minuet. "...I-I'll think about it." I replied.

Error POV
All day I was worried. And it wasn't just today. It was everyday. She went to school and somehow came back more sad. Today though, it was different. She was angry. "Ink, are you-" "what happened to my mom?" She asked. I was shocked. Nightmare, Cross, Dust, and Horror looked scared. "I... i thought I told you-" "Did you lie? ...Did you kill her!?" She shouted. I held my breath. "I... um... Ink..." "Tell me the truth!" She demanded. "Ink that is enough! You are making Cross upset." Nightmare said. "To hell with him! What the hell happened to my mom!?" "OK! We killed her!" I shouted. She backed away from me. "Ink, baby, please understand that we had no idea who she was..." I said. "Yeah kid, b-besides we took good care of ya right?" Dust asked. Ink glared at him. "You lied to me...." she was in disbelief. "I can't believe I believed you... or even thought of you as my family, my father figure..." Ink ran out the door and Nightmare stopped me from going after her. "She'll be back..." he said.

End

I'm still doing the re write and I'll make a second book. I have an update book for when it'll be out.