Making plans

Dreams P.O.V
I ran home as fast as I could hoping they weren't behind me. When I got home I collapsed on my couch in exhaustion. My roommate Bluberry walked in. "I'm guessing you're plan failed?" He said. "Yup" I replied. "But the next one won't." "Dream remember last chapter when all those people didn't like you because you tried to take ink?" Blue asked. "Well yeah but-" He I interrupted me. "Maybe you should stop trying to take her." He said. "BLUE I WONT REST UNTIL SHE IS HER AS A STAR SANS SHE DOESNT BELONG WITH THEM!" I yelled. I don't normally yell at Bluberry. He started to cry. "FINE BUT I WONT HELP YOU!" He yelled as he ran into his room and slammed the door. I started to think of a plan. "I could wait till she's asleep." I said to myself. After a while of thinking Blue came out of his room. "Are you still planning!?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Why do you even want the kid so bad?" He asked. "Because I was good friends with her mother. She wanted Ink to be a hero! And I'm going to teach her to be one." I replied. "...why doesn't she speak?" He asked. "You told me she can't speak." "She can't speak because her vocal cords apparently got very damaged when she was created." I said. Bluberry just walked out of the house. I didn't know where he was going. Probably to see his brother. I knew it wouldn't be easy to get ink but I had to try. I knew Error Nightmare and Cross were around her the most so that makes it even harder. "I won't give up" I said to myself. "I can't give up" it was that simple I can't.

Errors P.O.V
Nightmare had told me what happened as Ink slept in my arms. I was furious. "Next time he comes he-" I said before Cross interrupted me. "If he comes all we can do is try to keep her away from him!" Cross yelled. Nightmare just stared at the ground. "No." He said. "We WILL keep her away from him. I will make sure of that." Ink tugged on my hoodie trying to get my attention. She showed me a whistle. "Where did you get this?" I asked. (A-N-O-N) she spelled.

(Thank you ANightToRemember11 )

"An anon gave it to you?" I asked. She nodded. She showed me the comments. "Ok comments aside you can't be alone anymore." I told her. She nodded. I don't know what I'd do if she was taken. I have to protect her nobody is going to take my Inky.