Learning Sign language

This idea was given to me by
ANightToRemember11
I hope you all enjoy it.

Errors P.O.V
I looked at Ink and thought about how she couldn't speak and how that bit- kid nearly killed her because of it.  I remembered Gaster Sans and how he spoke in Wingdings once. But almost every sans knows wingdings they could force her to tell them our plans. Classic Frisk speaks in sign language. Maybe I can teach Ink sign language. Of course I'd have to learn it first. I went to the librarby and checked out a few books on how to speak sign language.

Inks P.O.V
I saw Error reading some books. What were they about I wonder. I walked to him and lightly tugged on his hoodie sleeve. "Hm? Oh hello Inky." He said as he looked at me and smiled. I pointed to the books looking confused. "Oh well...I was going to teach you sign language" he said. Sign language? What's that? I looked even more confused. "Here I'll show you." He said. He picked me up and showed me the book. "It's speaking with your hands but it's not wingdings." He said. I read the book with him. After we finished I tried it.

Ok people one quick note before we continue
Error: we are in the middle of a chapter!
I know but they need to know this. Whenever Ink speaks it will be in parentheses (like this) this shows she's speaking sign language.
Error: here let's do a test. Inky say "hi"
Ink: (hi)
Ok get it now? If you dont tell me in the comments and I'll do the best I can to describe it!

Errors P.O.V
"Ok we'll start with letters." I said. "Start with 'A'". (A, B, C, D) she said. She kept going until she reached the end of the alphabet. "Good" I told her. She smiled. (E-R-R-O-R) she spelled. I blushed and smiled. "Y-you...said my name...well in sign language but I'm still proud!" I said as I picked her up and hugged her. She hugged back. Nightmare came in. "Oh hey Nightmare" I said. I put ink down. She ran to Nightmare. (N-I-G-H-T-M-A-T-E) she spelled. He was surprised. "Did you just spell my name?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm teaching her sign language" I told him. Ink ran back to me. I picked her up and put her on my head. She giggled. Nightmare picked Ink up. "Yes well it's time for bed" he said. "Awe ok." I replied. "Can I put her to bed tonight?" I asked. Nightmare nodded and gave Ink to me. She got her pajamas on and crawled into her bed. I gave her a puppet. "Sleep tight Inky." I said she smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. She laid down and hugged the puppet. I put the blanket over her body not covering her head. I hugged her one last time and went home. I fell asleep on my couch and had the same nightmare.

Inks P.O.V
After Error left Dream came in. He came in every night and asked me one question. "Are you ready to leave them yet?"  He asked. I shook my head no. He looked angry. "Well I don't care!" He picked me up. I started crying and screaming loudly hoping Nightmare or Cross or anyone would get here in time. Nightmare Horror and Cross all came running in. Dream tried to jump out the window with me but Nightmare caught me with his tentacles and pulled me back to them.