OuterTale

Ink POV
I got dressed and looked outside. After a while Error sat by me. "What are you looking at?" He asked. "I'm looking for stars!" I replied. He picked me up. "Uh...Inky stars only come out at night...well unless your in outertale then their out 24/7" he said. "What's outertale?" I asked. "It's a AU." He replied. "Ohhh you mean those things you guys used to destroy." I said. "Uh...yeah." He replied looking at the ground. "....can I see it?" I asked. "Outertale? Uh...sure I guess we could go but you have to-" "stay by you at all times. I know." I interrupted. I know he's just trying to protect me but sometimes it feels like he's my dad. He smiled. "Good." He said. He opened a portal to a place with a pitch black sky the only thing lightning up the place was the stars in the sky. He walked through it with me. "Ooooo pretty!" I said excitedly. He chuckled. "I guess it is." He replied. We sat down and looked at the stars. After about a hour Nightmare called Error and we had to leave. He picked me up and we went to the castle. Error put me down. "Ink did you have a nightmare last night?" Nightmare asked. I nodded my head. "You gave her a nightmare!?" Error yelled. Is strings grabbed Nightmare and he started choking. "N *cough* no! I *cough* didn't!" Nightmare tried to say. Error put him down and he tried to catch his breath. "I believe that *gasp* that Dream did." Nightmare said gasping for air. Error ran downstairs where I wasn't allowed to go. I tried fallowing him but Dust grabbed me. I bit his hand and he dropped me. I ran after Error only to be stopped by Edge. Edge scared me. He tries to hurt me. I backed away and Nightmare picked me up. "Ink...it's o-" Nightmare got interrupted by the sounds of screams. He ran away from the basement carrying me."Why did you bite me?" Dust asked. "So you'd drop her idiot." Killer said. Horror hit the back of killers head then they started fighting.

Nightmare POV
I didn't want Ink to hear those screams I knew Error would try to kill Dream so I made the bars electric. Once his strings hit the bars he got shocked. He's probably passed out by now. Ink ran to her room the second I put her down. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Dust was laughing as Horror and Killer kept fighting. "What am I going to do..." I asked myselfz