Training

Ink POV
I woke up before Error could come in my room and locked the door. I needed some alone time. I thought about what Dream did and I didn't wanna be useless if it ever happened again. I remember Nightmare taking me to see Undyne once maybe she can train me. I unlocked my door and quietly walked downstairs. Luckily nobody was there. I opened the front door and an alarm went off and Nightmare immediately teleported to me and disabled it. He picked me up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I wanna go see Undyne sos I can fight and not be useless." I replied. He looked at me and smiled. "No. Error would murder me." He said. "But your speech is getting better." I frowned.

~~~the next day~~~
Still Ink POV
I heard Nightmare talking to Error about me trying to leave. "She wants to fight..." Nightmare said. "S-she can't...s-she's to young" Error replied. "She said she didn't wanna be useless." Nightmare told him. Error stayed quiet. I started to cry. Error walked to me and hugged me. He cried to. "Ink...I...i can't lose you again....or I would let you train." He said. I cried more. "I'm sorry" I said over and over until we both calmed down. He rubbed my back and I hid in his jacket. He smiled. I smiled back. "I wanna show you something." He said. He teleported us to "this is outertale." He said. I looked at the au in amazement. It was beautiful.