Forrbiden

(Thank you all for the inspiration)
This word was given by royal_witchwolf and MysteryGirl568 let's see where this goes.

Ink POV
"Ink you are forbidden from going outside until we find Dream and Nightmare your grounded." Error said. "But I love the outside!" I wined. "Wtf I'm not a kid." Nightmare said. "I don't wanna hear it." Error said. He picked me up. Nightmare left. "Hey glitch I thought I told you I'd protect her." Flowey Said. "Dream is different." Error replied. He hugged me. I hugged back. "...I'm not that weak." I Said. "Maybe not but your still my baby." Error replied. "Maybe if you actually TRAINED her she could defend herself." Flowey Said. "There will be no more discussion on this topic." Error said. Flowey and I both stayed quiet. "...I WONT BE A KID FOREVER PUT. ME. DOWN!" I yelled. Error gently put me down. "YOU AREN'T MY DAD!" I added as I ran to my room and locked the door.

Error POV
I cried as Ink ran to her room. "...woah..." killer said. I wiped my tears away. "See to it that she's safe." I Said. I walked away. I know she won't be a kid forever but...I don't want to let her go. I've grown attached to her. Dust told me not to. He told me to kill her. ...I grabbed a knife and walked to Inks door. ...do I really want to?...I dropped the knife and left her alone. What was I thinking!? I can't believe I thought about killing Ink.

Sorry for the short chapter.