Outside

Cross POV
Ink needed to learn how to control her emotions. Fear can't always control her. Chara has been taking control more frequently. She's scared. I teleported to her. As usual she was with Error and Flowey. She was drawing as Error and Flowey watched. I walked to them and Error held Ink close. "Error Ink needs to learn how to control her emotions or Chara will keep coming back!" I Said. Error just hugged Ink. "I know..." he replied. He slowly gave her to me. "Ok Ink now what makes you scared?" I asked. "A lot of things. Chara, Killer, Dream, death, growing up, the future, and so much more." She replied. I thought for a moment. "Well next time you feel scared start thinking of things that make you happy. Or you could just talk with Flowey or Error or even me." I told her. "I don't know what I can do but I'll try to help." Flowey Said. "And I'll always be there for you." Error asked. Ink smiled. "Thank you." She said.
~~~a few hours later~~~
Ink POV
I went outside with Flowey it was raining so Error made me wear a rain coat and boots. I jumped in puddles giggling Flowey just looked around the whole time. Just then a human came up to me. They must've fell down here. "Hello human!" I Said. Flowey looked at them. They pulled out a knife and tried to stab me. Flowey surrounded them with friendliness pellets and shot at them. They instantly died. Errors strings grabbed the soul and shattered it. "Good job." He said taking us back inside. "Error where did Dream and Blue go?" I asked. He stopped. "They're in the...dungeon." He said. "No Nightmare said they were gone." I replied. "WHAT!?" He yelled. He picked me up and ran inside.