Cross is ok!

Ocs in this chapter belong to
NicholeBradle
ANightToRemember11
royal_witchwolf
unknownminecrafter
mariahdanjou
Kisses_205
And me!

Cross P.O.V
I woke up at home in the living room Nightmare asleep on the floor beside me. I remembered what happened and how I failed at what I was supposed to do. "Now Dream has Ink and it's all my fault all because I can't do one job!" I yelled to myself. That woke Nightmare up. He looked at me and smiled. "Cross!" He yelled excitedly. He hugged me and started crying. I hugged back. "We need to get her back." I said as I stood up and walked out. Nightmare fallowed.

Pandora P.O.V
I decided to help them get Ink back. Error was probably freaking out right now. "Sure but I have to get my friend first!" I told them. I went to my friend Sprinkle's room (sprinkle is my oc) I knocked on the door. "Sprinkle I need your help!" I said as I knocked on the door. The 12 year old Skeleton came out of her room and said in her dark edgy voice. "What do you need?" She asked. "Well my friends asked if I could help get Ink from Dream and-" "DREAM TOOK SKITTLES!?" She interrupted. "Yes and I wanted to know if you could come with us." I asked. "THAT STARRY BASTARD AINT GETTIN AWAY WITH STEALING THE SMOL!" She yelled. She got her katana and ran to the others me fallowing close behind. "Are we ready to go?" Jessica asked. "I-i think we are." Onyx said shyly. Kisses nodded and Tigress walked to me. "Who's this?" Tigress asked. "This is my roommate Sprinkle." I said. "She looks a bit...dangerous." She told me. "If you make her mad then yes." I replied. We walked out and saw Feathers and Shade. "We heard what happened and we wanna help!" Feathers said. Shade nodded in agreement. "Wonderful the more help the be-" Jessica started before Sprinkle interrupted. "Are you evil?" Sprinkle asked. "No" Feathers and Shade said at the same time. I knew they weren't lying I knew them for a long time.

Errors P.O.V
I was waiting for the others to get to me back at the castle. Nightmare told me to stay there until we had a plan. I wasn't comfortable just waiting there while my poor little Inky is probably scared out of her mind.

Meanwhile
Ink:*is peacefully napping while Blue reads to her*

Back to Error
I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to kill Dream for taking her away from me- us. Blue is gonna die to but only because he knew what Dream is planning and did nothing to stop him. I started to cry. "I miss my baby..." I said to myself. "We all miss her" Horror said. "How long have you been there?" I asked. "Long enough to know you break things when you're angry." He replied. I looked around my room. Strings were everywhere and things were broken."oh." I said. "When we get the kid back maybe you and her should spend some time apart." He said. "When she gets back I'm keeping her by me at all times." I replied.