2

a/n: do you like my story so far? if yes, comment and i will update faster!

we walked over to the table. "hey y/n." finn said casually. "hey" i smiled at him. 

i sat across from a guy with sparkly blue eyes and curly light brown hair, who was next to finn and another guy with black hair and dark brown eyes. 

noah sat down next to me. "you two know each other?" his eyes widened in surprise. "not really, we met before school and he offered to walk me to chemistry." 

i said, opening my backpack to find my lunch. once i got my lunch out, the boy opposite from me stuck his hand out. "im gaten and i have fake teeth." i laughed. 

"im serious" "and why wouldn't you be? im y/n" i looked at him with my head tilted and shook his hand. the boy next to him shuffled over more to gaten's side. 

"oi! you have plenty of space there!" finn shouted over to him, now squished to the wall. "im alright, i don't need it." the boy responded in a sassy manner. 

"wow, you guys sound polite even when you're arguing with each other." noah started laughing first, and soon everyone on the table was. 

"im caleb, but you can call me caloob or" he paused dramatically "here we go again" gaten rolls his eyes.

"...chocolate daddy..it's just a joke but not like that i swear!" i giggled and shook his hand too.

after noah shows you around and after school bahaha im so lazy sorry guys

"bye guys!"i waved at them as i exited the school. "bye!" the guys decided to stay at school to chill and do boy stuff. 

when i got home i went onto my laptop and facetimed my best friend nicole back in new york. she didn't take her grades seriously so was pulled back a couple years.

hello?

oh, hi nicole!

what do you want y/n?

are you busy? because we can talk later..

um obviously! my boyfriend is over and we were just about to make out and maybe even do the do! then your call just interrupted us. 

ok you don't have to tell me all the details, and since when did you get a boyfriend??

uh, since you left. you're not part of my life anymore y/n. you left me, that's your problem. you're lucky i haven't hung up yet. 

what? what's my problem? i don't have one. you have one for acting like such an asshole!

maybe because i dont want you around anymore. get out of my life.

what?! are you serio-

let me tell you y/n. im busy with my boyfriend right now. i edited this part bc it pratically made me barf sorry im not who you thought. im 17 remember? you can't talk back to someone older than you.

call ended by y/n

y/n has blocked nicole

god. does she really have to include every single detail? i have to take all the toxic people out of my life. so im one step closer to living healthier.