5

i suddenly realised something. because we were messing around, we completely forgot to agree on a global goal! i went onto noah's contact and tapped it.

my amazing english partner

great minds think alike

what do you mean?

oh yeah omg :0

i named myself the amazing english partner

i named myself the awesome english partner

also, i messaged you because we forgot to agree on a global goal to write about

oh lol thanks for messaging me

which one do you want to do?

idk.. maybe no poverty?

yeah! and it covers many other goals too

omg yeahh

so are we going to do no poverty then?

sure

end of convo

okay. now that's solved. i can go to bed now bahaha

wednesday:

"y/n!" a familiar voice called out. i turned around and saw sadie walking over to me with an unfamiliar girl. she had brown hair and brown eyes. 

her hair was done into two short dutch braids, as her hair was shoulder length. overall, she was stunning. "this is millie, one of my close friends. this is y/n" she waved at me. 

"hello, y/n!" "hi!" she had a rich british accent. "sadie has been texting me yesterday about all the things she learnt about you during lunch, as i was sick yesterday" 

wow, her word arrangement makes her seem so smart! dang. only my third day here and i already know so many people.

in english, we had to sit with our partner so we could plan our speech format and ideas. "hey y/n" noah walked into the classroom, put his backpack on the floor and sat down next to me. 

"so i was thinking the best way to present our ideas as a speech is persuasively" "someone's done their research" he chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair, nodding. 

"yeah, i actually did" "so we could talk about the basic statistics first in order to have a moving beginning, and the audience will listen more" 

i began, moving my hands while i was speaking as gestures. "yeah, and then we could move onto the definition of the goal, causes and effects" noah nodded in response. 

you snapped your fingers and pointed at him "and finally, how you can help" "sounds like a plan" he held his hand up to me and i high fived him. 

we wrote our plan out and handed it to mrs. austin.

"great job guys! now you guys have some free time before class ends. don't be too loud though" she smiled kindly and went back to working on her laptop.