4

first of all, can we take a moment to appreciate how perfect lilia frickin buckingham is? how is it even humanly possible for someone to be that beautiful??

y/n pov:

noah and i (always remember your proper grammar) were walking side to side to my house, chatting away. "okay, so when the driver told you to get off what did you say?"

 i was giggling at noah's story. "i just ignored him and got on the bus, and when it was time for me to get off, i walked up to him and whispered in his ear, 'merry christmas, ya filthy animal'. 

i never saw him again" i put my hand on noah's shoulder and snorted, which just made him laugh and we just continued to laugh all the way to my house.

i texted my mom about noah's coming over. once we got into my house, my mom shouted 

"y/n! could you go to noah's place or something instead? i ordered this gigantic television and it's coming in today. it's going to be way too noisy for you two to be working on a project while there's drilling down here!" 

i looked at noah and raised my eyebrows at him as an attempt to see if he was okay with the change of plan. he shrugged. 

"okay mom, we'll go somewhere else then!" we exited the house. as we were walking down the street i asked him "could we go over to your house?" 

he gave me a look which told me he was sorry then said "sorry, but my sister is setting up her birthday party for tomorrow, and she is using literally every room for it" 

i smiled "we could go to the ice cream shop?" he grinned mischievously "race you" and he took off. "wait! that's not fair! i wasn't ready!" and i ran after him.

a/n: in this fanfic, noah does not have a twin sister, but he has a sister that was adopted

also, sadie and millie (spoiler oops) don't know the boys in this fanfic (at first at least ;))

when i reached the ice cream store, he was leaning against a lamp post waiting for me. "could you have taken any longer? he rolled his eyes jokingly.

i attempted to laugh but it came out sounding like an exhausted sigh. he walked over to me and wrapped my arm around his shoulders so my weight was on him. 

"thanks, im really tired and i have like, a gazillion cramps right now. how do you run so fast?" he shrugged. "wow, you're super light! can i lift you?" 

he smiled creepily and wiggled his eyebrows. i pretended to look disgusted. "ew no!" he turned facing the ice cream shop and smiled as he helped me walk over.

"wait wait wait, so when you were eleven months old ;), your dad accidentally dropped you on your head?! that's insane!" noah whisper shouted to me. 

i rolled my eyes playfully and added "yes, and did you know that it happens to loads of other children too?" i gasped sarcastically. 

i had vanilla ice cream in a cone and noah ordered a caramel ice cream in a cup. i finished my ice cream first. "im going to go get a coffee, ok?" 

i went up to the cashier and ordered a latte. i grabbed my drink from the counter and headed back to our table. 

once i sat down, i picked the drink up and just when i was about to put the drink to my lips, noah said "wait! put the drink down" 

i slowly placed the drink down on its saucer and looked at the boy in front of me in confusion. "what's wrong?" i asked. he didn't reply. 

he was looking down, like he was looking for something. "what's wrong?" i repeated my question. i heard noah mumble and he looked back up.