1

A/N; too lazy to do the waking up part and blahblahblah so it starts as y/n is walking to school :) oh and you guys are both 13.

i respect all of the cast irl, but this is a fanfic, so whatever i say should not be used against them and should not be assumed as true.

y/n's pov

i tightened my grip on the backpack straps as my new school came into view. hawkins middle school.

im still really pissed at the fact i had to leave all my friends in new york for indiana, where i didnt know a single person. 

the worst part was it was the middle of the term! all this happened because my parents divorced recently because of the constant abuse. 

when my mom confronted him about it, he started hurting her and shouting at her, so my mom and i moved here so we wouldn't have to see him ever again. 

of course, i dont blame my mom, i blame tony, my former dad.

suddenly, a bunch of people laughing and chatting on the other side of the road interrupted my train of thought. 

i looked over and saw four boys messing around, and one of the boys noticed me watching them and looked over at me and smiled politely. 

he had brown hair which was arranged neatly on his head and a slim build. i raised my eyebrows in response at him, turned back towards the direction of the school and sighed. 

"at least i still have my internet friends" i thought. i got to school early, surprisingly, and decided to message my internet friends.

web bestiesss

y/n: hey guys, i just got to my new school. i was early so decided to text u guys ;)

chloe: omg! good luck babe xx

lilia: where did u say ur school is??

y/n: hawkins, indiana

maddie: im serious, im dying to meet y'all :'(

lilia: samee but at least you have me :))

maddie: yeah i guess you're good enough... jkjk ly liaa

y/n: chlo, why r u so quiet so suddenly??

you two are so luckyyy you live in the same area so you always see each otherr

chloe: SORRY FOR GHOSTING BUT HOLY WHAT YOUR SCHOOL IS IN HAWKINS

I LIVE THERE WTFF THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUEEEEEE

y/n: omg WHAT WHEN CAN I MEET YOU I NEED TO IT IS MY LITERAL GOAL TO :000

lilia: lucky gals

chloe: WHAT ABOUT NEXT MONDAY?? 

y/n: WILL DO, but gtg now bell's ringing message you later boos

maddie: at least you have me lia ;) but yes u guys r super lucky

lilia: bye boooo

i guess you'll do mads

i smiled and switched my phone off, internally screaming, but then i snapped back into reality. i looked down at my timetable; i had chemistry first.