Chapter Twelve

I had no idea what have i done in order to deserve such cold attitude from my own mother? With mind still full of questions i sat in the car, the engine roared to life and the journey started. there was deadly wall of silence between us, this silence was slicing me but it was not long when my mind started budding me with other thoughts like" what was i gonna do next? how was i gonna face everyone?" looking out of the window blankly my eyes laid on that coffee shop that i met Lucas in, i got a flashback of my last meeting with Lucas with was in the hospital, "Lucas, why did you do that? why you had to do it? was i not hurt already that you added to the pain?" i wondered.

We reached home neither of us had said a word so far. Somehow I managed to get to my room upon reaching I crashed the bed and started crying my eyes out. Why is life so cruel to me?  Why? Why can't I get some peace?  The more I crave for peace the more life hurt me. My phone Buzzed and it was a message from Lucas.

From Lucas's point of view :
It was a week since I last saw Rossie I felt terrible for saying what I did but that was the only way to keep her away from me and by keeping her away keeping her away from trouble but since then I just couldn't take her out of my mind why was that? I questioned myself but found no answer maybe I knew the answer but I just didn't want to accept it. But no that can not be possible it should not be happening. I should focus on my mission but her eyes hunt me.

There was so much pain in them when I had said that to her. She is so innocent she has no idea of what they are thinking of doing to her. O Rossie you were born to the wrong family. But what is more dangerous being away from her or closer? Either way I can not protect her from the danger she is in.... but I don't know anything exactly..... but at least I know more than than she do.

I am fighting this battle inside me since the day I first met her sometimes all I want is forget everything and be with her while on other times I regret meeting her in the first place. I picked my phone and against my own will just typed a message for some time I felt as if the person typing was not me it was some other person someone I know nothing about. I sent the message and immediately regretted it but now it was done and I had no other choice but to face the consequences.