Chapter 2

The new chapter of Part 2 is finally out :) Sorry for the many gramatical Errors but I hope you can still enjoy the update :) 

The song's one of My Husband's Lover OST, One more try by Kuh Ledesma (The queen). The 3 People in Picture of the Video are the actors/actress of the drama. My first gay drama was the thai drama Tomorrow, I'll still love you but My Husband's love brought me to love Boys Love *.* Before reading the chapter, please listen to the song first and read the lyrics ;) Trust me, you'll like it since it suited KongxArthit's Situation really well.  

*******************************

Arthit looked pass his former fiance, his eyes finally set upon the person who just shout Daddy. It was a small kid that walked over to Kongpob. Since he wasn't stable enough, he staggered over to him. He seemed to be 2 or 3 years old, mabye he just learned how to walk and to talk. When the boy finally caught up to Kongpob, he remained next to him, grabbing at the taller man's leg to stabilize his balance. D... Daddy? Did that boy just call N'Kongpob D... Daddy? Arthit was confused, couldn't grasp the situation at all. The kid had a round face, pale skin and those round eyes that looked like puppy eyes, apparantly he resembled someone the shorter man knew well but he forgot who the kid looked alike. The boy stared at Arthit as if he knew him although he just met him for the first time. All the sudden his small round eyes widened, his smile turning brighter as the sun. He ran over to Arthit, spread his arms out as if he wanted to hug someone. As he arrived to the shorter man, he suddenly hugged him. Because he was too small, he could only reach to Arthit's upper legs.

„Mommy", the boy called Arthit, smiling brightly at him as if he really saw his mother he missed so much for the first time. Feeling happy about it.

Arthit, still confused about the situation, wanted to step back out of fear from the kid but the little child didn't let him escape from his grip either. Kongpob, still dazed about his former fiance's return, couldn't describe how surprised he felt right now. It's really Arthit? Somehow he didn't expect to meet him under this circumstance either. How many years was it that I last saw Arthit? Right, it's 3 years. He broke up with me 3 years ago and it was the last time I saw him from the backside till he disappeared from my sight and never returned back. Now he's staying here in front of me, facing me again.

The boy looked back at his father, jumping in joy, „Look Daddy, I found Mommy", he wanted his father to look at him, praise him for finding his long lost mother.

But Kongpob and Arthit couldn't take their eyes from each other, they seemed to forget the little kid between them that couldn't take his hands from his mommy. Although loud music was playing in the hall, the loud noise didn't reach both men since they were lost in each other's eyes. Everything around them seemed to fall in silence, giving them the opportunity to enjoy their unexpected reunion. It looked like they were the only humans beings on earth since they ignored their surroundings, concentrating on themselves.

Thankfully the guests were too busy with the celebration that they didn't catch the interesting event behind them. The taller man took the first step to him, his hands trembling the closer he got to the shorter man.

Arthit mustered his N'Kong from head to toes, he couldn't take his eyes from him as if a spell was casted on him. The taller man didn't only grew up into a fine young man but he was a few inches taller as Arthit too. His face was shining like a precious diamond, the shorter man reflecting in his small beautiful eyes. He looked like a famous actor in the blue five parts suit he wore, it perfectly suited his tall figure. There were many good looking men in the hall but N'Kongpob stood out too much, for Arthit he was the most handsome in the room. For Arthit he would always be the most charming man.