Special Chapter (The End)

Here is my last update for the year 2018 to end the year and my first story... There are many videos and pictures in this chapter so I hope they won't bother anyone. I hope you'll like this Special chapter :) (Again I apologize for all the grammatical Errors)

The first song is Calum Scott - You're the reason, the second song is Ed Sheeran - Perfect (The two other videos are from 2 Youtubers - Vilee and Hwaazabii)

****************************************

Today was the seventh anniversary of Kongpob and Arthit's relationship. They decided to celebrate the special occasion together with their families and friends instead of with only the two of them. Not only their anniversary did they want to celebrate but their reunion too. Six months ago both Kongpob and Arthit were reunited as fate brought them to each other again and since 2 months they are living together. According to them, their friends and families who fought alongside with them, endured a lot also supported them during their hardship should be present. The celebration was taken place in a big, luxurious restaurant where they reserved the whole restaurant for themselves for that special night. The place was decorated with beautiful red roses, red serviettes, red table clothes and red ribbons tied on the chairs. There were more than 15 guests invited on that night, among them Kongpob's family and friends also Arthit's parents and friends. They had already taken their places around the table, their fathers were at the end of each table, their mothers beside their husbands, the rest were scattered around. Arthit and Kongpob were on one side, Sun sitting right to his mother. The delicious food was served on the broad table, five waiters and waitress were there to serve the food for them. The dishes prepared for the feast were only Thai traditional cuisine, from sweet to bitter and spicy to cater for all tastes.

Kongpob had already had his speech, thanking his beloved ones for never giving up on them, supporting them and even be present here to celebrate with him. He even apologized for being a bad boyfriend for neglecting his Phee and a bad friend for calling for their help permanently in Arthit's matter. However, everyone didn't accept his apology since they gladly helped him to see both of them happily reunited. Arthit didn't speak much but he expressed his gratitude toward his friends for plotting a plan and forcing him to come back to Thailand. If they didn't use Ai'Bright's wedding to force him back, he would stay in Korea, something that he would regret for t e rest of his life since he wouldn't have Kongpob and Sun back in his life. Even Sun nodded that he liked his mother's speech that made him happy and grin wide.

Now Sun hold onto his mother's hand and shook him, urging him to take him to the restroom. Arthit took the little child out of his high chair and intended to carry him to the rest room but the little boy refused, insisting of walking there by himself. Arthit chuckled then hold onto his little hand and followed him the way long to the restroom. They went to the restroom but Sun didn't want to pee anymore but just wash his hands.

„Sun, you could have wash your hands as soon as we're leaving...", Arthit said. It wasn't a scolding but a rhetorical question that he knew Sun wouldn't answer him anyway.

Arthit lifted him up and sat him on the counter of the sink to wash his hands but Sun did it by himself. He explained that he didn't need the help of his mother anymore because he was old enough to take care of himself. He was humming a children's song that he saw on Disney two days ago. According to himself, he was old enough to take care of himself but not old enough to not sing children's songs. Without knowing it, he just broke his mother's heart since he was too young to leave his parents' house but was already rejecting his mother's help. Arthit just chuckled at his delusion, shrugged off and took the way back to the rest. On their way back to Kongpob, the small boy was in high spirit as if he successfully achieved a great task, swaying his head happily. As soon as they approached the rest, they heard a faint noise coming from the dining hall. It was a faint classic music, romantic, gentle and passionate. The bright light was turned off, it was remplaced with a dim light that made him barely see the path to them.