Chapter 5

First of all I know that everyone watched the trailer many times but see it again to remember that something good is coming soon :D *.* Can't wait for it

Enjoy this chapter ;)

The song is And one by Taeyon (That winter the wind blows OST)

**********************************************

Kongpob waited in front of his house, looked to the left then right to see if cars were coming from aside. Few cars drove past him so he waited till the road was free. As the road seemed clear, he bent in the main road, drove on the street with a big smile on his face. A smile bigger than never before. He could smile bright since the day began sweet. Today he was able to be close to Arthit again after 3 years of seperation. He hoped the day would end sweetly too.

After Kongpob left for work, Arthit still couldn't believe he allowed Kongpob to be so close to him again. His face was red, chill ran down his spine as if he was feeling cold even thought he felt too hot. The picture of him tying the tie for Kongpob appeared in his mind, only now was he aware that they were so close that their lips almost touched each other. What's wrong with me? I shouldn't be thinking about him. Come to your sense, Arthit. You didn't come here to be with your former boyfriend... Yeah, I'm here to take care of his son, Sun.

Even though he reprimanded himself to forget about the taller man many times, he couldn't forget him so easily like he wished for himself. His body temperature raised when thinking about him almost kissing Kongpob again while fixing the tie for him. He gulped, waving air to his face with his hand, trying to delete the picture from his mind but only to his vain. The picture remained glued in his brain, refusing to be forgotten.

„Mommy?", a sweet voice called.

Arthit looked up only to find Sun standing in his pyjama on the last step of the stairs, holding onto the banister to not lose his balance and fall down. The little child smiled brightly when he finally recognized his mother. The smile was so bright that it couldn't be compared to the sun in the sky. The little boy was called Sun but his smile was more warmer than this of the sun. One could say he had it from his mother Arthit.

Arthit's heart brightened as he saw Sun. He returned the smile with a genuine smile that could brighten every gloomy day, revealing his cute dimples. Arthit didn't knew but the moment he stepped in this house, his fate was sealed. He was bound to stay in Thailand, more like to stay in this house and spent the rest of his life with Kongpob and Sun. Someday he would learn to love Sun as his own son and love Kongpob as his husband.

Sun carefuly took the steps one by one down, holding onto the banister to not fall down. Arthit, as if he wanted to see if the child could climb up and down the stairs, waited till Sun arrived in front of him. The boy just hugged him, his arms wrapped around the taller man's legs. Arthit crouched down, caressing at Sun's head, making his hair messy.

„I'll take care of you today", he said with a bright smile, waiting for the boy's reaction to the news, more like the surprise he didn't expect.

A sweet scenario played in the little boy's face: his lips slowly went up, curving into a smile, there was a little dimple showing on his cheek, making him resemble his mother even more. So cute! Even Arthit admitted that Sun really looked like him although he wasn't his blood related son. He felt the urge to hug and cuddle him, play with him untill he was satisfied. But unfortunately he wasn't his real mother so he just pinched at his chubby cheek. Him pinching at his cheek let him remember about the old days as Kongpob pinched or caressed his chubby cheeks because it felt fluffy and warm. Now he was doing the same at the younger man's son.