Chapter 15

I'm finally back :D missed writing so much but was lazy to write (was busy watching "Guardian" and "Advance bravely s2") Sorry that it took long for me to update... There'll be 3 Flashbacks in this chapter, about the time when Kongpob and Dalika were caught in the act by Arthit 3 years ago shortly before the break-up in part 1 (The scenes in the flashbacks happened in one day)... Hope you'll like this chapter... 

The song is Lee Sang Gon, my Love is hurt (Kangchi: The beginning OST)

************************************

Kongpob raised his voice, screaming at him out of anger. „I never did that!", the words he swallowed for so many years finally escaped his mouth. He tried to calm down but failed to do so. He was panting after using so much energy in his scream, „I never slept with Dalika!"

Arthit seemed confused at first, apparantly he didn't understand the words Kongpob just said to him. He tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out, he ended up stuttering. He waited for a moment to collect himself before asking him to repeat it. „What?"

„I never touched her, P'Arthit... Why didn't you believe in me that I never cheated on you, P'Arthit? Why?"

Arthit's eyes widened in shock when he finally understood Kongpob's answer. He didn't sleep with Dalika? But.. But... Then what I saw in the hotel 3 years ago, was wrong?

Kongpob scratched at his forehead, trying to calm down but he was so angry that he failed to mend his anger. He turned away, not wanting to see Arthit in the eyes since the latter was the reason for his rage. As he walked a few steps in the room, he turned to face him again. 

Flashback 1

3 years ago

Kongpob stuffed his working documents in the suitcase, quickly left his office after bidding farewell with his working subordinates. He left the department in a hurry and took the stairs down since the evelator was crowded for him to fit in. His colleagues were already informed about Kongpob and Arthit going to choose suitable wedding suits today so everyone in the department were excited just like them. P'Jane and Frank were fangirling for their coming up marriage too. Everyone were anticipating a never fogetting wedding of the year, they couldn't wait to see their colleague Arthit Rojnapat and their superior Kongpob Suthiluck finally tying the knot. For them, Kongpob and Arthit were the dream couple in the whole company so they wished the best for them.

Kongpob arrived outside but the first thing he laid his eyes upon was the unpleasant sight of Dalika, her back facing him. She wore complete black clothes, a blouse and a formitting rock, as if she was going to attend a funeral. A man was in front of her, they were discussing some matter that seemed urgent. Since she was standing before him, her body blocked the stranger's face, Kongpob couldn't recognize the man she was talking to. He just ignored them, he didn't have any time to care about her matter. Besides, the last time he tried to help her, he worsened his relationship with Arthit. Because he didn't arrived at his own surprise birthday party earlier, he fought with his fiance. Thanks to her, he learned his lesson that he shouldn't take care about others and neglect his fiance.

He was about to dash to his car and drive away but suddenly froze on the spot. Something prevented him from going his way. Dalika's clothes! The short-sleeved blouse and the formitting knie-length skirt she wore, looked familiar. Wait! Those clothes! It was exactely the same clothes P'Net's accomplice wore the day she visited Arthit in the hospital. Dalika even resembled the accomplice from her back side. Could it be? ...Dalika is P'Net's accomplice?