34-p+s

" Minah, whats wrong with you ? " soal kawan Minah, Ellie yang dari tadi melihat Minah berjalan ke hulu-hilir macam cacing kepanasan.

" How can the transfer student who is still new here, called Taehyung without address him like a senior ? How can she do that ? Me at the first time calling Taehyung, Taehyung, everyone give me a shit look. "

" Maybe she lookalike Taehyung's fiancee, so he treat her better. "

" I dont want to be an evil woman anymore. That Esther was always burdening me when is it Taehyung. I am so annoyed by her. "

" She is your besfriend after all. Of course a friend need an advice, a little support, from her bestfriend. "

" But, I like Taehyung at that time Ellie and Esther are gone forever and I cannot turn back time and Dea come here as a coincidence, I cannot do anything. "

" Hey, dont you know, Daniel ? Taehyung's friend, he is actually friendly and he.. is such a perfect partner. "

" Dude, what even you saying ? Are you gonna tackle him "

" Nope, I just ship him with you and by the way, I am hungry. Baegopa. "

" Heol, are you crazy ? And I just heard that did you just use Korean word ? "

" Nae. Hahahaha . "

Minah dan Ellie meninggalkan kawasan lokar dan bergerak ke kafeteria.

----Bersambung----