Chapter Three: Bodies Hit the Floor

WriterActress: I'm going to stop being surprised what gets published now a days and thankful to when I find a good book to read. I accidentally stumbled onto a friend reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" and I was curious. There's a reason why people said, "Curiosity killed the cat." I'm sorry, but really? Really? I'm not a super awesome great writer, but I'd like to believe that I could write better than THAT. But I wasn't surprised to find that this piece of work was Twilight Fanfiction with the names change. I write fanfiction, but I would never change the names and try to get it publish. It's my relax writing when I'm more interested in writing cheesy romantic scenes then great fight scenes which concerns me more in my Roses series. 

But it ends up on the New York Times best selling list. 

(Sighs) 

But if you liked the book, good for you. 

I read a great book called American Gods by Neil Gaiman which I highly recommend if you like mythology and good sense of humor. I love Shadow and have a nice image of the actor who plays Alcide in Trueblood (drools) that should totally play Shadow if HBO follows through and makes the book into a series.

I'll update this story once a week. I'm editing this story and found myself smiling because I forgot about certain parts in the story that will make some people squeal if they love Drake as much as I do.  I also forgot how rough some parts of this story gets. So, I strongly suggest reading this only if you're thirteen and over.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three: 

Bodies hit the Floor 

“Get the hell away from her!” I screamed as I pulled out my pocket knife from my back pocket. “Get the hell away from her now!” Faeries started to cackle as I felt the wet blood soak into my jeans.

Drake snapped out of his trance then and grabbed a hold of my arm. “Matty, no, no. Relax, we have to get-”

“You keep away from her too!” I screamed before Drake flung me over his shoulder and pulled me from under the deck. “Put me down! Put me down!” I felt glamour slip over my skin and Drake dragged me to the beach. “God dammit Drake, put me down!”

He put me on the damp sand where the waves thinned out so that it was safe to lay down and cool off a little when the sun was out. He clamped his hands on my wrists and used his body as a weight to keep me down. “Matty, you’re panicking.”

“I don’t care! She’s dead and all you freaking faeries don’t give a damn and stare at her! She deserves some dignity or something! Why were you looking at her like food? Dammit, dammit, oh my god, we have to call the cops!” I felt my heart wanting to flutter out of my chest and tears burning my eyes. Insanity must have felt like this.

“I know, I know,” he said as he held me down, but his grip on my wrists relaxed. “You’ve seen worse.”

The boy being eaten by a ogre; the decapitated head of the Lunae Lux sitting on a silver platter for the world to see. Drake ripping off the arm of some dryad.

Yet, I’ve never seen that look in Drake’s eyes. Was it the look of intense pleasure? He looked down at me with a small frown and relaxed eye brows along with a tight jaw. I knew that the tears didn’t escape, but my body relaxed as my breathing evened out. He pulled me up, so I could sit up as a wave came rolling in. Drake grabbed my bloody hands and put them in the icy salt water. It was funny how easily the blood dissolved like I imagined the dead girl.

“We should call someone.” I told him as Drake grabbed a thick strand of my hair that became a rat tail when I laid down in the wet sand.

He began braiding as a wave of calm made me close my eyes. “Another human will call. You shouldn’t have to worry about it right now.”