Chapter 1 [ Murder ]

Being trapped of an unknown has been hellish for the twelve contributed.
Being held captive by Flowey or MonoFlowey as he want to call himself that, has laid out simple rules.

•No stay up pass 10 pm and no later to wake up at 6 am.

•Maximum of kill are two victims.

•When a body will be announced if two or more have find it.

• When a body is announced people have a limited of time to investigate.

•When the time is up, a trial will be open.

•No harm to the "headmaster" or MonoFlowey.

Simple as that and if one break one of the rule

Simple as that and if one break one of the rule. They get punished, and as for now Frisk and Chara are exploring the second floor. Which have a game room, Library, and a lounge room.

"So Frisk, what do you think about this "game " we in. For me I think is good change of pace of our world of monsters and human. Don't you agree ?" Chara smile at Frisk as they hum to respond Chara nonsense.  Heading back to the first floor  which have a dinning room where all of 12 contributed eat there, all the twelve room for each contributed, and the entrance. Where the door is heavily lock, a door where their freedoms laid upon them.

As Frisk and Chara headed to the dining room, they were greeted with darkness. "WHAT THE-" Chara yell in shock as they try to feel the wall. Sound of silverware dropping on the floor and a groan. A couple of seconds later. The light was back on and everyone was rushing in to see what happen.

"We heard a scream and somethings drop?" Asriel whisper as he see many of silverware were on the floor. The cover for the table was uneven. It seem like someone was having a struggle.

Muffet take a quick sniff and quickly cover her nose with one pair of her arms.

"Muffet you s-smell somethings ?" Alphys stutter out. "Yes deary and this smell is unpleasant. Is somewhere near where Frisk is" Muffet muffle out.

Sans walk over where Frisk is and looking around the place. "Well I see nothing here but Frisk" Sans look at Muffet with a confuse look.

"Maybe is not around it by is hiding. Sans lift up the cover. "Mettaton gesture his hand to tell Sans to lift the cover up.

When Sans lift up the cover, what he was a nightmare. But sometimes about the scene was off....

Really off.