Chapter 6

Where are They?

Asriel sat quietly at the dining room, hoping to talk to Frisk. Minutes pass and Frisk haven't come yet. Undyne walk into the dining room with a messy bed head; scratching her neck as she yawns with tiresome. Undnye stop and smile weakly at Asriel.

"Hey bud, what are you doing up so earlier?" Undnye sat across from Asriel, putting up both of her arms on the table and crossing each other.

"I'm just waiting for Frisk, I - or we to talk about out the last execution." Undyne hummed and look away. A second of silent later Undyne stood up, hearing the chair screech from the movement. "Where are you going Undyne?" Asriel stood and watched as Undnye walk out the dining room.

"I'm going to check on the human" she quickly walks away. Asriel heastine for a second until he makes his choice and follow behind Undye. They ran toward Frisk's room and start banging on their door.  "Frisk open up now before I kick this down!" Undyne yelled as she keeps banging on the door.  Undnye huff and in one kick, the door was knocked down. She ran in the room and gasp.

Asriel peek from her back and gasp aswell, Frisk was no here. Asriel look at the bed and see that the sheet was untouched. Something was off. They began to look around and still no Frisk. "Where the hell is that human, I hope they're not planning a murder scheme on us. Undnye mumble to herself.

Asriel sigh and look down. "Am I really that pathetic. Maybe MonoFlowey was right, maybe that's why mom and dad left me here. Rot here as my punishment." Asriel whimper in silent as they're trying to hold back tears.

" Asriel whimper in silent as they're trying to hold back tears

******************************************

A day has past and Frisk was still missing. Undnye and Asriel search everywhere but no luck. Not a single clue where Frisk is at. Did they escape, where they're killed, or maybe they are just hiding. Hiding away from the despair.

Despair....

Such a cruel word to say, a poison to the tongue of a living being.  Just the thought of that word make anyone cringe... this is such.... Despair.

Asierl sighed and look over at Undyne, sitting quietly looking up into space. "I bet everyone who died must be at peace right now. No worry or pain that wouldn't bother them anymore, that's must be nice." Asriel thought to himself as he hums "his theme." Still sad that not one but two of his best friends is gone.

"I wish they can just come back" Asriel close his eyes.

And it was on cue, the dining doors burst open. Undnye and Asriel looked up and gasp. Chara and Frisk are standing there with a looked on their faces.

The looks of determination.