Chpater 2 [ Execution ]

Temmie's Flake

   A glass rectangular box surrounding Temmie, so much little space but big enough for there a space between her side and the glass wall, with her nervous smile showing to her fellow friends and putting her paws against the glass wall. Telling them that everything is going to be alright.

Then MonoFlowey popped out of the ground and have a maker in his vine. Then scribbling big bold letter on the glass wall. He than disappear into the ground again which  show what he wrote on the glass wall.

" Temmie's Flake "

All the sudden the glass box started to shake, left and right goes; seeing Temmie being push around harshly and violently

All the sudden the glass box started to shake, left and right goes; seeing Temmie being push around harshly and violently. Everyone stare in horror as they wonder what going to happen next. This goes for a while now until a splashing noise appear. Than soon more and more splashing, the glass box are now covering blood now. The box keep shaking and shaking- faster and faster until it's stop.

The glass box is now a "pink" box, tilted to it's side to reveal Temmie's body that's now laid motionless, limp, dull..... Dead.

Temmie was executed for the murder of Grillby the Cook