Chapter 4 [ Murder ]

Suffocated into Our Dismay

Frisk rubbed their face with their hands, having a feeling irritated and sadness. Sans is now gone, the super talented comedians is not here to cheer them up anymore. As if it's were yesterday with everyone is still alive and talking to each other at the dining room, helping this god awful miserable place brighten up a bit. But returning to reality, there are only five left in this so called

"game".

Frisk is now on the fourth floor and there only two things on this floor have and that is an inside garden painted in light sky blue. Full with only golden flowers. Now the second thing that the fourth floor have is a metal door called the " Living Room" and what strange about this room than any other rooms that Frisk has ever been in this place, is that it is locked.

Frisk has ask Asriel and Chara about the room and told them if they have been in that room before the previous trial. They both shook their heads and replied back to Frisk that they have try to open it and also included that Muffet was there too to help them out. But sadly fail.

Not only that but this fourth floor is the last floor in this building.

Frisk looked up at the fake blue painted sky as they slowly breathe in the dust of the golden flower but a intense pain strike their throat, quickly coughing backed up, and grabbing their throat as they continued to cough furiously. Gagging and punching their chest to cough something up. Frisk immediately leave the garden and panting with they reach the hallway. With a few coughing, it finally stop. Hearing their heartbeats pounding against their chest, and sweats bead dripping from their forehead.

One word that could come up into their mind is suffocation.

Frisk soon snap out of their thought went an announcement when on.

" Ding Dong Ding Dong. Alphys was found dead in the laboratory. You have time to investigate before the trials start".

Frisk immediately ran to the laboratory and saw Muffet running too with Frisk

Frisk immediately ran to the laboratory and saw Muffet running too with Frisk. When they reach the laboratory, bile caught in their throat as what they saw.