Chapter 2 [ Murder ]

Drowning in Our Own Despair

After a day of Mettaton's trial, everyone became distance to one another. The third floors of the building has been unlock after the trial too. On the third floor, there was a lab room, the healing room, and the music room.

The most strangest things on the third floor is the lab room. Mostly the big giant machine in the center of it. Alphys said it was a " Extractor" but still confused why is was here, but as for now everyone is at the dinning room eating lunch that Grillby and Muffet has made for everyone.

" Hey Alphys, why don't you made somethings from the lab and try to create a weapon that can help us to get out of here?" Undyne look at Alphys with a hopeful stare.

" I can t-try Undyne b-b-but I'm no sure if that can w-work. But s-still we can try" Alphys mumble the last part, smiling back at Undyne.

" Maybe we can make a weapon that can kill Mono-Flowey too!" Chara jump from her seat, causing the chair to fall making Frisk and Asriel startle by the noise.

When lunches is over everyone went their own way. Chara, Asriel, and  Frisk went the game room and start goofing off.  "Hey Frisk do you think I can make it onto the pool table? Chara giggle as they balance themselves  on the couches.

" Be careful Chara I don't you to get hurt " Asriel whimper as he put his right hand out to Chara while Frisk just shrugs. Chara giggle as they step back and began to run towards to give pool table.

As Chara was about to jump, a hissing and a yell of pain interrupt  Chara's amazing move. " What the heck was that?" Asriel look around the room. Frisk look out the game room and pointed the door next to them which was the lounge room.

" Lets go check " Chara step out the room and was about enter the lounge room until they saw somethings strange. " That's strange someone was here before us. " Chara mumble looking the open door.

When Chara step in they see the room is dark and a lot of dripping noises. Using their hand to guide them to find the light switch.

Switching the light on they gasp seeing a pile of cloth on the wet floor.

THE MURDER OF GRILBY HAS BEEN DISCOVER IN THE LOUGE ROOM