Chapter 7 [Trial Finale]

New World Order

Frisk slammed their hands down against the wooden stand. The noise causes everyone to look at Frisk with a shock expression on their face, except for Sans who's seem to be angry by the interruption.

"No, I would will not stand down to you and your disgusting despair," Frisk stares at Sans, "I will keep on fighting until it is last thing I'll do."

Sans chuckled, amuses at Frisk's antic, "and how will you do that, Frisk. All your so called friends are giving up on you. What will you do that you certainly will win against this trial. I'm basically have the upperhand here you big meanie" San's personality changes to Blueberry now. His eyes sparkle with delight.

Frisk smirked, accepted the silence challenge that was given by Sans. They'll prove him that he's wrong. That hope will prevail.

"Undyne, look at me," the fish monster lady looked at Frisk, still having the despair in her eyes.

"I know you have lost someone who is special to you. But what would you think right now if Alphys looks at you like this? She wouldn't wants to see glorious warrior in the grasp of despair. You are strong, Undyne. You can win this battle, that's what true hero is!" A strike of hope dashed through the despair.

Undyne tooks a deep breath and smiled with determination. Her hope shine as her despair withered into nothingness, "You're crazy kid, but you're right. If Alphys was here right now. She would tells me the exact same thing. Keep on fighting."

Frisk nodded and looked at Chara, "Chara, you know what you did in the past timelines. However, you can't let the past get to you, you're in the present Chara. You're not the person that you once were, and you can learns those mistakes to better in the future. Breaking away from the chain and join me to help this world that you were meant to do." A slash of hope cuts away the chains of despair.

"You and I might not get along well , but you're right Frisk. I need to move onto the future and together. We can help the world and restore is that is once were." Frisk smiled and nodded at Chara and then looked at Asriel.

Cold sweat beads trickled down, and their grip on the wooden stand harden. This one is going to be difficult. Frisk looks at Sans and see him tremble in anger. It's seem Fell is out but something is holding him back from lashing out and start cursing like a storm.

Frisk gulped and began talking to Asriel, a battle that they need to be precise and careful with, "Asriel please understand that this whole thing is not your fault nor anyone." Frisk silencely glares at Sans, who is now giggling. Gross.

"Your parents are not disappointed at you. In fact I would said that they be proud at you" Asriel glanced up at Frisk.

"They would be proud at you is that because you keep pushing on, surviving and not giving up. No matter in what predicament we're all in. You find a way to look at the brighter path, a sensation that wash over us whenever we are all down. A sensation of Hope and Dream. A dream or rather a goal now is to get out of this mess up game and make it out alive. A goal that once we are all out of here. We can all restore the world and SAVE everyone on the hands of despair. You Asriel, the son of King Asgore and Queen Toriel Dreemurr. You're talent- no you are

The Ultimate Hope and Dream!"

The words shatter the thick glass of despair and that seem to waken the true Asriel Dreemurr up.