Chapter 1 [ Execution ]

Dance Dance Revolution

Mettaton began to sweat as he look at his friends then his body jerk back as a chain collar drag him out to the trail room and headed straight to another large room.

Frisk and their friends soon follow where Mettaton is headed but soon were block by the big medals bars. Seeing Mettaton trap in a room with a big giant screen with four arrow and the score title.  Underneath Mettaton where four glowing tiles with each have an arrow on it.

"Try to catch up and don't miss or make any mistakes or else" MonoFlowey chuckle as the music from the big screen began to play. 

Mettaton than move his legs as arrows appear on the screen. So far everything is going alright. Everyone was cheering on Mettaton on how he can do it.

But yet the music got faster and the arrows on the screen keeping going faster too. Then a spear when through Mettaton's chest as he step on the wrong tile of the arrow. Mettaton wince as he stop for a second to recover, but that was a mistake as two spear went through his legs. With his right leg tear off by the impact.

"METTATON!" Everyone yell as they still amazed to see Mettaton still keep going. Knowing that he have now one leg now. One spear when through his head as he miss one move, groaning in pain Mettaton was Determined to continue to live.

Soon the music ended and the game is over. Mettaton was panting as his leg wobble and stumble from the pain he receive. "Did I, did I win ?" Mettaton smile but that didn't last very long when a spear shot through his stomach. And with that last spear, a loud medal thud rang through the room.

Everyone gasp in horror, as the bars move aside to let the group in

The execution of Mettaton is over but that doesn't mean the killing over yet my dear friends. This is the only beginning.