Chapter 4 [ Trial ]

Trial

" Welcome to our fourth trial everybody! Man there sure a little of you guys left in this wonderful game or perhaps I am wrong. Maybe there are more people in this game then we truly seen from our eyes and minds. Hehehehehe" MonoFlowey chuckle evilly.

" Shut up you pest weed, let just began this stupid trial already. I just wanted to get some sleep." Chara groan. Undyne sneer at Chara with disgusted. " Sure why not but remember, if you all choice the wrong person. You all except the murderer will be executed" MonoFlowey wave his leave to signal that the trial has started.

" Ok to start off, Alphys will kill by the buttercup flower. I presume she was poison by one of us." Asriel said quietly. Frisk look over at Chara and see them biting their fingernail with a irritated look. " This seem to be a simple but tricky murder case here. All I need to do is bring out the killer with some reasonable talking" Frisk smirk to themselves.

" I look at the cup that was next to her body and what I saw where some little yellow particles in it. " Asriel continued on his explanation. " So I concluded that those yellow particle that was in the cup is those buttercup flowers" Asriel closes his eyes to try to remember the details. " So Chara your explanation of Alphys killing herself was wrong, and stated that we were the only one thats " knows" about the buttercup flowers was also wrong too. Knowing the fact that we have one person in this very room whom know about this as we do." Asriel looked at Chara with a serious look."

" What is up with Asriel's attitude today?" Frisk look at Asriel closely as they quietly tapped their chin with their index finger. " So Undye do you know by any clue about the cup that was next to Alphys body?" Frisk ask Undyne. " Yeah, I brought it to her when she ask me to get her a drink that was in the fridge which was in the kitchens" Undyne answer to Frisk's question.

Frisk hummed and start thinking. " Undyne is definitely out the blue because one she can't cook well or even make a simple drink too. So finding Undyne making a perfect drink without burning the kitchens is impossible. Chara look fine and innocent enough that they are not the killer. Even though they are the super talented killer. A killer have their own way of killing people and having their own limit too. So seeing Chara poisoning Alphys with a buttercups flower seem out of their league of their way killing style, and beside from what past timeline and information. Using the buttercup flowers as weapon is somewhat Chara and Asriel companion, not Chara itself. Asriel on the other hand seem to be a little suspicious."

" Maybe is because of his odd behavior today, or something else that's seem to bother him a lots. Telling by his face expression. Now leaving one person or monster left is Muffet." Frisk sigh and finally looked at Muffet. " Muffet where were you at during the accident of Alphys?"

" Well deary, I was in the library looking from some new recipe to coo-" Muffet quickly stopped and look away. Frisk smirk and quickly said something back to Muffet's little mistake. " So you were in the library eh? Isn't the library downstair from the lab room and Muffet, if you were running to the lab room from the library. You would running across from me. Now beside me and speaking a new recipe. I found a recipe book lying beside the counter next to a blender, so got anything to said Muffet?"

Muffet freeze in place with a terror look on her face. Now it's time to finished this case.

" To complete this murder case and knowing who the killer is, I must go back and see how the murderer did it and counting this as my evidence too. First off the murderer planned this murder plan before hands, which explain by the death of Alphys which she was poisoned by a buttercup flowers. The only two people who know about this effect is Chara and Asriel, but knowing them so closely, they both didn't do it. Each by hint that the murderer must have taken time to research about the buttercup flowers."

" And how they are able to get the hand of a buttercup flowers is on the fourth floor from the inside garden. Which they were spotted by Chara and Asriel along the way, trying to match in their current situation. Then once are left alone with no one is around. They can taken course of their scheme. Having a recipe book placed on the counter which they got from the library. Whoever the murderer is, that they can make a perfect smoothie. They can definitely cook or have a talent of it."

" After added the buttercup flower into the drink, they place their masterpiece into the fridge to keep it from getting spoil and can strike a victim. However the big flaws they have is leaving evidences behind and an unperfect get away. After the announcement was made about Alphys dead body was found. I came across the murderer themselve as we were going to the same place. They acted their impression when they saw Alphys dead and saw the action that was beyond of their eyes in the lab. They seem to be scare, horror, and empty. But inside of that mask is their smiling with achievement into their eyes. "

" So Muffet you are the murderer of Dr Alphys!" Frisk pointed their finger at Muffet as she gasp in shock and fear. " No I didn't mean to, to kill her like that" Muffet beg in mercy. But really... there is no more mercy in this place, world, or this timeline anymore. Now there just despair and hope.

Undyne growl at Muffet and press down on the vote button of voting Muffet as the killer. " Hehehehehe, no more begging or explanation. Is voting time" MonoFlowey giggle.

" No please you have to understand that I was forced to do this by him. He is behind this mess. He is the one that got us like this. He is the one that caused humanity to be destroyed" Muffet keep screaming.

" Who him" Frisk wonder.

Three spiders crawl down from the ceiling and start webbing a picture. Once they are finally finished, Muffet was shown on it and big words was formed right above the picture saying

Guilty.

Soon a thick web string wrapped around Muffet's throat tightly, causing her to choke gagging for air with sweat beads forming on her forehead. Before a trap door open up and dragging her down.

Muffet was found guilty of the murdering Dr Alphys