Chapter 4 [ Investigation ]

ButterCup Flowers

" Come on Undyne, you need to stop crying and help us solve this case" Chara said as she look at Alphys dead body. Frisk look at Undyne with a sympathetic look on their face.

" How can I stop crying when the love of my life is dead!" Undyne yelled as she throw some glass container down to the floor. Chara sigh and shook her head and start to yell back. "Stop being a big cry baby and help us. And stop being like Sans will y'a?" Chara smirk at Undyne back with vexation. And with that only one sentences, Undyne snapped and growl. Throwing her spear at Chara, luckiley Chara dodge the attack.

" Enough you little brat, don't compare me to him

" Enough you little brat, don't compare me to him. I would never hurt Alphys and beside maybe this time you are the one that finally murder someone." Undyne growl at Chara who is ready to snap back at Undyne. " Can you guys stop fighting and come over here. I found something." Asriel speak loudly. Everyone look up at Asriel and quickly walk over to where Asriel is look at him with questionable look.

" Guys look at this " Asriel and quickly sniff at Alphys mouth. " Ewww that's just gross darling." Muffet cover her mouth as if she was about to barf. " No you don't understand, look I smell something strange in her mouth. Something familiar" Asriel keep sniffing at mouth.

" What the point Asriel, she kill herself by those pill on the table" Chara sighed. Asriel shook his head and keep sniffing at Alphys mouth and then sniff the glass cup that was spill.Then his eyes widen with realization. " That smell.... Is the buttercup flowers."

Chara snap at Asriel's dictation and sneer at him. " Impossible, the only one who know about this is us. And we promise not to used that again." Chara walk up to Asriel. Frisk look done and touch Alphys body.

Still warm.

Frisk than hummed and thought to themselves. " So the murder wasn't that long after the discovery and the murderer must know the buttercup flower and it usuaged. But who is it?" Frisk wonder. Look around the area and they spotted a file chip on a table. Looking around the place if anyone is looking. As the cost is clear, they quickly stuff it in their pocket.

Frisk then leave the lab and decided to go the kitchen to find something to eat, knowing they haven't ate anything this morning and that the hunger was bothering their thought and thinking.

At arrival they notice the smell of the kitchen, something fruity and a mix of the flower they smell this morning in the garden before the announcement was made. Assuming the flower was the buttercup flower and from their past experience and knowledge. The buttercup flower is deadly being if come to digesting it or come in contact in the mouth.

" So someone was here before, cooking or making something. But why would they bring that deadly flower in here... unless they were who plan to kill Dr Alphys." Frisk than look around the place to see any clue and decided not to eat anything for now, just to be safe if the murderer did taint any of the foods.

Frisk spotted a recipe book on top of the kitchen's counter and next to a blender that have a little amount of the left over. A purple liquid with some yellow particle in it.

Oddly strange.

As Frisk look at the recipe book, they noticed the page is open on " Blueberry and banana smoothie". Frisk's stomach than growl in hunger.

" Your times is up please head to the fourth floor and walk up north of the hallway. Your ride will there waiting for you. I'll see you at the trial."