Chapter 3 [ Murder ]

Betrayal

Doughnuts, cereal, and coffee was for breakfast. No more eggs and bacons with sausages and french toasts and worst of all is no more pancakes anymore. Since Grillby's death, there would be no more hot foods, and with Temmie being gone too. The atmosphere is dull, blank, and dead. The sound of silverware clanging against the plates and bowl. No one noise was made from anyone as they keep the silence going until Alphy stood up.

" I think that i-is enough f-f-for me, I'll be i-in the l-l-lab. Undye you can c-c-come if you're done" Alphy stutter as she slowly got up from her seat and began to walk out of the dining room. Undye sigh then standing up too and following behind Dr. Alphy, heading to the lab. Then soon one by one everyone left the dining room,only leaving Papyrus to clean everything up.

" Sans are you sure to leave your brother here all alone by himself. What if someone kill him without anyone knowing?" Asriel whisper Sans. Sans just shrugged and replied back to Asriel.
" He'll be fine I just know it, beside I'll be in the next room. " Sans smile. Asriel nodded and walk up to Chara. Frisk walk beside Sans.

"I'll stay with you to help if anything happen, ok?" Frisk smile at Sans, Sans nodded and messing with Frisk"s hair and chuckle as Frisk reaction.

*************

Minute pass and Frisk began to feel sleepy, they saw Sans was about to drop to. "What happening" Frisk though, panic but each time they move: the more sleepier they get. And without any notice, their eyes drop and blackness fill their version. The only last thing they saw was Sans fell on top of the couch.

*****************

" Frisk wake up, wake up! Something is off " Frisk was woken up by a familiar voice. Their vision was still blur by the blinded light until it clear to reveal Asriel and Chara looking at them with a concerned look. Frisk groan and rubbing their eyes looking around to find Sans still sleeping in the same spot they last saw him. " What happen ?" Frisk look at Chara and Asirel.

" Well Papyrus haven't come out the dining room and it has been a hour" Asriel whisper, not wanting to wake up Sans. Frisk suddenly stood and waving their hand to tell Chara to follow them. Walking into the dining room and seeing everything is clean, and quiet; too quiet.

" Papyrus are you here ?" Asriel call out, his voice echo but no sound was made. " Maybe he's in the kitchen, cooking his horrible god awful spaghetti" Chara murmur the last part. Frisk turn their head at Chara and glare at them before walking into the kitchen.

" Pap- oh my god" Frisk gasp as Asriel quickly cover his mouth with his hands, his eyes show terror. " This is disgusting" Chara turn their head to not see the horrible work of "art".

"Ding Dong ding

"Ding Dong ding. Papyrus was found murder in the kitchen. You have time to investigate my dear fellow friends Hehehehehehehe".