Epilogue

The End or it's just only the Beginning

A tall, lean, skeleton figure is standing on top of a ruined building. His facial expression stood in solemn boredom, with half of his face seemed to be crack on the upper side right of his eye eye. His lab coat fluttered in the howling wind as the sound of rumbling from building collapsing, from the distance away. The scientist looks on forward to where a building was standing. There laid inside of its lair are the four survivors.

He knows since the beginning of the killing game, they'll be the one to survivors from this boring world. Like what he says before; it's a kill or to be killed world. The strong will strived while the weak will wither away like ashes.

The man sighed in boredom while he cleaned his glass from the polluted dust that was getting in his face. He has been up here since the start of the final trial, watching every little moment that was happening during the broadcast around the world.

He wouldn't be surprised if San's followers decided to go after these four survivors and tried to kill them. But he got another plan for them, especially with the one with a new super talent. They seemed interesting and- well, maybe will release his boredom away and will give the motivation to continue on the "experiment".

"What are you doing here," the man turned his head just to only to see a flower, smiling at him. That smile reminded the man of him.

The mastermind

The mastermind.

It's disgusted him, but he hid his bitterness away deep in the abyss that once was his mind. "Shouldn't you be laying down where your puppeteer is. Like a loyal lamb like you are once were?" The scientist looked back at his previous spot.

"Oh ha ha ha, very funny but I don't have time for a chit-chat," Monoflowey waved his leave, "I'm here just to tell you about the plan that Sans have put out for us."

The lean skeleton sighed and signal his hand to let Monoflowey to continued on speaking. "We should be heading to the island by now, the other despair groups have already called me about the production of big bad Monoflowey is about ready to be useful."

"And I just know you're dying to be in the game now, since I spotted with my little eyes,  a smirk has appeared on your hideous face; when you were watching the final trial. And you're invested in this person- oh what's their name again? Oh yeah, Frisk," Monoflowey smile with glee, but also with a hint of malice in it.

The man didn't say anything in return. He doesn't want to satisfy Monoflowey. 

"Well are you ready, and I promise you that you'll see Frisk again in the future. If they are able to survive from San's follower's wrath or won't fall into despair and was able to find the Foundation of Hope," MonoFlowy chuckled.

The tall, lean, skeleton figure shook his head and walked to where Monoflowey is; stood in front of him.  "Well are we going or not, don't keep me waiting." Monoflowey smiled and replied back.

'Oh yes, W.D Gaster. The time is here. A game where I'm in control now.'