Pie

Chandler and Monica have been dating for a little over a week now and they can't seem to keep their feelings under control when in public. They are either holding hands everywhere they walk or smiling at each other until their cheeks hurt.

Today is Pie Day and both teachers were standing outside the high school building checking off their students as they boarded the bus.

"Do we got everybody?" Monica asked as her and Chandler climbed the stairs on the bus at last.

"Looks like it." Chandler said as he gestured for the bus driver to go.

They sat in the very front of the bus where they continued to talk the whole way.

Sam, Cameron and John sat just a few rows back across from Tony, Christina and Alice.

"Now that we got them together. What do we do now?" John asked

"I think we hold this one back and see if it's an official relationship." Tony suggested

Everyone looked around not quite understanding where he was coming from.

"I mean, although they are together..." He knocked on the windowsill "That we know of anyway; things may not last between them. We should just wait to see what happens. And if something does happen, then we could step in and maybe fix it. You know what I mean?"

They nodded "Yeah, and how do you expect us to know if something is happening between them?" Sam asked

"That is what Cam's for." Tony pointed over to Cameron sitting next to John. He was trying to keep quiet, hoping they wouldn't bring him into this, but it looks like that didn't work. "He said he goes over to Mr. Bing's house a few times a week, right?" Cameron nodded "And when he is over there, if something seems different, then he will tell us and we would know."

Alice was the next one to speak up "Does anyone else feel like this is none of our business?"

"Ally, relax. If anything, they should be thanking us right now." John told her

"Fine, but if something happens and this gets too far-"

"Then you can go join Fred and Simon in the back of the bus." John stopped her as he pointed to the two nerds playing on a mini chess board and swatting flies by the garbage can.

Alice raised her hands "No thank you. No more second guessing, I'm in."

"Great. Now we can talk about this trip..." Christina said as everyone gathered just a little closer.

"Chandler do you have the forms?" Monica asked sitting next to him as she frantically looked through her clipboard papers.

"I told you to make sure we had everything before we left the school."

"Yeah I did..." She paused moving papers out of the way in search for them as panic started to rise. "I could have sworn I had them before leaving the class..."

Chandler smiled "You left them on the bench outside. I got them right here." He handed them over to her.

Monica released her breath and smiled "Thank you." She took them from him and put them securely behind the others.

"We got about 10 minutes before we will arrive Chandler." The bus driver told him "I'll be sure to lock the bus if they want to keep anything on."

"Alright, thank you."

Chandler stood up and put one knee on the seat looking back at all the students. "Hey guys, listen up!" He spoke loudly, getting their attention. "We will be arriving in just ten minutes. Now if you have any bags or jackets that you want to leave on the bus, Jay says he will lock the doors once everyone gets off." He told them "He will drop us off right in front of the building. Make sure we stay as a group because Ms. Geller has your tickets to get in. Now, once the tour is over you are free to look around in the shop. Just be sure you meet back here at quarter till 1 because that is when the bus will be leaving." He informed them "And don't forget to thank Jay for driving us." Chandler turned around and sat back down.