The Big Proposal

Christmas Eve

The day he has been waiting for was less than 24 hours away.

She smiled as she saw him in the big Santa suit. He had his glasses on and the fake beard, topping it off with the extra padding under his shirt.

"Maybe you should keep that Santa suit a little longer." Monica said softly from the doorway of his bedroom.

He smiled up at her "Did you always have a thing for big men?" He winked at her as he stepped closer.

"Just the ones with 8 tiny Reindeer." She said seductively twirling his beard around her fingers.

It was almost 3 in the morning when Chandler dressed up as Santa Claus to put out the gifts that him and Monica picked out for Peyton and Cameron. Under the tree they would sit waiting anxiously for Christmas day where they would be ripped open and discarded of their wrapping paper.

We turned on the Christmas lights during that night and took a few bites of the cookies they made just 10 hours before hand. He drank the last of the milk and put the final gifts under the tree.

"He came, he came!" Peyton ran into the living room and over to the still lite tree.

Cameron came out of his room rubbing his eyes. "Pey, you need to wake Chandler."

Peyton quickly jumped up from in front of the tree and ran to his room.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She shook him awake.

"It's too early..." Chandler muffled "Lets go back to bed, wait a few more hours..." He moved over slightly and pulled back the covers for her to climb in.

"Noooo..." She grabbed his arm and tugged him to get up "Santa had been up all night waiting for us to wake up."

He sighed and finally gave in, pulling the sheets back and climbing out of bed. "Alright, you got me up." He let her drag him out of his room and to the couch.

"Okay, just stockings right now." He instructed, starting to make a cup of coffee before using the bathroom.

"Cam, do you think Santa brought what I wanted?" Peyton asked

Cameron shrugged "Do you think you've been good?"

She nodded "I tried this year."

"Then I don't see why Santa wouldn't have brought what you wanted." Cameron sat down next to Peyton and they dug into their stockings.

"Merry Christmas!" Monica came into apartment 19 already dressed and ready to go.

"Merry Christmas!" Peyton shouted back, running up to her.

Monica lifted her up in her arms "Whoa...someone got something big." She said looking at the torn open cell phone box on the counter.

"Yeah, Cam got a phone."

"Really?" Monica put her back down "Where is your phone?" She asked unfairly, mimicking a small child.

Peyton put her hands on her hips "They said I'm too young."

"What!" Monica gasped obviously agreeing with the boys.

"That's what I said!"

She giggled "So, where are the boys that got the cool things?"

"They are getting ready." She told her "You want to see what I got?"

"Of course."

Monica followed her over to the living room where the presents were thrown about, some opened some still packaged.