3✨

Mariah Clemons 💫

I deadass needed a break from the world right now. I sat in my car, tapping at the steering wheel. The sun was about to set, and Brianna was playing with the twins and Diamond. I had been staying with Monica until I get situated and find an apartment. Everywhere I got, I've been watching my back. I didn't know when these niggas leave Atlanta, ian want them to find out I was here. I smirked, finally thinking of somewhere to go. I pulled off, heading towards Boulevard. Boulevard was a street in Atlanta where all the Crips usually be at, and some Bloods when they weren't set tripping. But, since I grew up around these niggas, I didn't have to worry about anybody giving me shit. I turned on the street and rode through, earning cautious glances from the niggas that lined the streets doing various things. I pulled up in Jigga them yard, hopping out.

"Mariah, that's you? Hollywood, wassam fam?" I smiled at Jigga and hugged the hell out of him.

"Hollywood? Why I gotta be that?"

"Cause, you go down to Louisiana, get a lil celebrity boyfriend and don't know how ta contact a nigga." I sucked my teeth.

"Boy, you know it's all love, still." Some nigga came up beside him.

"How you doin, Miss lady? Say, where yo boyfriend, I wanna take a picture wit his ass." I sighed.

"Ion know where he at. We ain't really togetha nomo." I sighed, shrugging.

"What happened?" Jigga asked, shocked.

"Some shit I'll have to tell you anotha day. I jus' wanna smoke all my problems away."

"Lil bit, you smoke? Ah hell, come on." He waved me on and walked towards his front door. I followed him, and walked past a bunch of niggas playing cards to follow him up the steps.

"I got some niggas in hea already hotboxin'. You can jus' slide in the rotation." He said, opening the door. I sighed in relief when it turned out to be only three dudes in there. I was expecting hella niggas to be in there.

"Aye y'all, this Mariah. She said she need da smoke out real quick."

"Coo'." A familiar voice said as I stepped in. I wasn't really with looking people in their face. I sat down across from a nigga with a couple of blue tips on his dreads.

"Aye, Big K, roll anotha blunt." He reached over and plopped a baggie about to bust open with weed in his lap.

"Say Mariah, you Jean's kid ain't ya?" I turned quickly to him.

"Who tol' you that?" Nobody was supposed to know unless we were close.

"Hey, the streets talk. But, don't worry—we all cool wit' Jean. That's my boss."

"I'm jus' cool with the nigga." I finally recognized that fat ass Bank Of America tatt on this nigga stomach, then looked him dead in his face. Big K was Skooly. Ya girl is smoking with SKOOLY. I was dying to meet him even before I left Atlanta the first time.

"You straight?" The one dude that hadn't talked yet asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say as he passed me his blunt. I took a hit and handed it to the first nigga. Skooly dried the blunt up then lit it.
*

"Man shit, ion know nun bout that." I laughed at Skooly then started coughing like hell.

"Yeah, well imma ask Youngboy bout that one."

"Mhm, you can ask him. He prolly won't tell ya anyway. Had his ass like this." I smirked, putting my finger to my lips.

"Oh, you big dog now, huh?" I laughed, shaking my head at Chris.