27✨

Mariah|Riah 💫

"This would look good as fuck on you, guh! You buggin'." I heard Nisha say as I shuffled through the racks.

"Unt uh—I ain't got the money for that and I'll look like somebody retarded cousin." I busted out laughing at Nia's comment.

We were really looking at stuff for Starr cause she had a date with her manz soon. I admit, it was fun hanging with them—other than the fact that Delecia been mugging me for the past hour. Her ass gone catch the Face Freeze.

" 'Scuse me, Miss?"

"Hm?" I turned around and saw a dude standing there.

"Hey, how you doin'? My name's Brandon."

"Hey Brandon." I said flatly, looking down at my stomach. I realized then that I wasn't that big and the only reason I couldn't fit my clothes anymore was because a lot of them were tight. Before we went back out, I put on a pea coat that went down past my stomach.

"What's yo name?"

"Ma—"

"Her boyfriend would kill you. Bye!" Nisha stepped beside me and mugged him.

"Damn shawty, Yo friend buggin'—"

"Why the fuck you still talkin'? C'mon, we finna go to Victoria Secret." I nodded and pushed my purse on my shoulder.

"Preciate it." I smiled at her.

"You welcome." She nodded. We walked down to the store and passed a store that was selling the new "Win like 96"s.

"Oou, y'all! Can we make a quick stop?" I said, getting their attention and pointing to the shoes.

"We gon' come right back—they gotta sale!"

"Then shoes ugly as fuck anyway..." I turned to Delecia very nonchalant like.

"Did I ask yo opinion? I needa brush my teeth since you all in my gahdamn mouth."

"You probably need the shit."

"And you probably need to shut the fuck up before I embarrass you." A group of dudes we were walking past busted out laughing.

"Yeen gon' do shit."

"Oou, I can tell we just met." I laughed.

"Delecia, you might wanna shut the hell up. I know all about that." Starr came in.

"That's why you kissin ha ass fa? Cause you scared?"

"Maybe she bein' CIVILIZED. What you need to be. Nisha...get yo friend, sis." I was surprised that Nia and Starr quickly defended me, mostly because I was keeping my guard up.

"Delecia, you do need to chill the fuck out. That girl ain't did shit to you, hell."

"I don't give a damn, she finna stop coming at me." I just sighed in an agitated manner.

"Can you shut the hell up so we can go in this store. I came out to have a good time and you really being aggy as fuck."

"Right." I knew me and Nia were gonna get along well.

For the rest of the night, I didn't really have any problems out of Delecia because the whole group was mad at her. Nia told me this was supposed to be time for us to get locked in with each other since we all gotta deal with each other at least until the kids hit 18.

"Y'all wanna go back to my house?" Nisha suggested as we got in the car.

"Yeah, But lemme go get my car first." I said, making her nod. When we pulled up, these monkey ass niggas—Boomer, Ben, and Kd—were standing around smoking like this wasn't a damn apartment complex—full of snitches. And it's cold as fuck out here.