14 ✨

Mariah|Riah 💫

I sighed, handing JB his Georgia Bulldogs hoodie that he was looking for. His uncle found out where he was and threatened to report him as a run away.

"Dis some bullshit, he can't just come to folk's houses like dis." He put it in his bag. He was waiting in the living room. His uncle was a tall, old man, face frowned up like he was mad. Kentrell was posted up on the counter while waiting on us in the back room. I walked out behind JB.

"You ready da go?" JB just shrugged.

"Ion give a damn bout no luh attitude. Y'all have a good day." He said dryly, then pushed him out of the door.

"Ion feel too good bout this Kentrell."

"You? A nigga feel sick. Literally." I sighed shakily and flopped on the couch.

"Ion mean da scare you, but that nigga dangerous." I sighed, covering my face. I heard the sofa move and arms wrap around my waist.

"It's gon' be okay. Let's take a trip, doe. Jus me and you."
*

Kentrell|Youngboy ⚡️

I knew I needed to get her a distraction for Mariah, because she gon' worry bout that forever. A couple of days after JB left, we hopped on a plane to Florida. This was great timing because I had some shit to handle down here.  We finally got to our room and started chilling.

"Baby? You good?" She asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. She waved me over and I laid beside her and let her wrap her arms around me. She kissed my forehead. I felt my phone buzz and I looked at it.

Unknown: You made it?

-yeah

Unknown: I hope you on yo way

-imma b there

"Baby, Imma be back. Hm, go to the mall. Get some alone time...you be having to an Auntie and shit 24/7." I kissed her lips when she looked at me and sadly nodded a little. I gave her my black card. She poked her lip out and I pecked her lips. I gave her a long kiss and smiled  a little.

"I love you. We goin' out after I get back. Kay?"

"Mhmm..." She was looking down, then her eyes met mine quickly. I pushed my body off her and grabbed my jacket, slipping it on. When I was going out the door, she swung her legs over the side of the bed. I made my way out of the hotel. I pushed 60 almost the whole way there, not really in a rush to get there. I finally pulled in the familiar hood. I pulled up in front of the same shotgun house that I been coming in for years. Blue peeling paint, the palm tree in the front, the same old ass dog guarding it.

"Wassup y'all." I greeted the two dudes that sat in the front, peeping the pistols in their laps.

"Wassup, man. Who you?"

"Youngboy." The bigger one nodded in approval.

"He said he wanna see you in the kitchen." I nodded and opened the door, walking in. The smell of cigarettes and weed filled my nose as I watched where I stepped. A bunch of brown spots were already in the carpet, so I knew they had another dog somewhere. When I got in the kitchen, the old tiles squeaked and the two bodies turned their attention toward me. A female with barely any clothes on smiled at me, but then Ray shooed her away. I just gave her a head nod. He took his attention away from the cocaine he was bagging and dapped me up.

"Youngboy Neva Broke Again, whas poppin'?" I chuckled as he tried to make conversation.

"Wassup, mane?"