13✨

Mariah Williams 💫

"Do you know the muffin man...the muffin man...the muffin man..." I sighed as my phone blasted nursery rhymes, compliments of Brianna Adkins. And the worst part, I left my headphones at Kentrell's house after...meeting.

"Hey, Hey Brianna? You got some headphones? Here, here take mine." Kd handed me Jayden and plugged them in as I busted out laughing. She took them happily and watched them in silence.

"Bless her heart." I giggled. Kd just sighed aggressively.

"Kd." Gigi called for him sleepily.

"Kd." She raises her voice a little, still no response.

"Kelldrick. MOTHERFU—" She stooped herself, looked dead at Brianna, took a pillow from her side and chucked it at her. Kd had on them thin ass frames, so them hoes flew off and made a loud snapping noise.

"MAN, YOU PAYIN' FA EM TOO, BITCH!"

"TAKE TWO DOLLARS OUT MY PURSE SO YOU CAN GET TWO PAIRS, OLE DOLLAR TREE ASS FRAMES! AND WHO A BITCH? DONT YOU KNOW I WILL CUT YO' DOG ASS? TASE YOU?" He rose up a little.

"GIANNA, CHILLAT! And Kd, lemme calm ha down, cause I like you. I don't wanna kill you." He sucked his teeth and backed down.

"IAN NO MOTHAFUCKIN' BITCH! OLE GIRL WHO YOU FUCKIN' WIT A BITCH!"

"FUCK IS YOU TALM BOUT? YOU ALWAYS SOMEWHEA' ASSUMIN'!"

"Naaaahhh, That lil hoe hit my line not to long ago, but it's coo' Kelldrick. We not togetha anyway. I'm sorry, ion even know why I was trippin." She simply said, picked Jayda up.

"C'mon, lil mama, imma put you on some clothes." She smiled at Jayda sadly.

"Baby, come on." She ignored him, walking to the back room. He just sighed and looked stupid. I sucked my teeth and reached for Jayden.

"I'll go talk to her." I said, walking back to her room. I peeked my head in as she smiled and played with Jayda's feet, making her laugh.

"You straight?" I got right to the point, laying Jayden down to change him. She nodded.

"Yeah...otha' than I literally have poured my heart out to this goofy hoe and he just don't care." She shrugged. "I guess ian got the touch or some." She chuckled. She tried to play like something was itching in her face, but she had one tear coming down. I punched her dead in the arm.

"Owww, fuck you do that for?" She whined, holding her arm.

"You betta boss the fuck up! It's too many fish in the mothafuckin' sea for you to be adding salt water and shit. Girl, you betta take care of yo kids, continue to get this paper, and tell that nigga to holla when he ready to act right. If he not ready when you ready, I got a whole list of niggas who been telling me ta put them on. You betta know some'." She smiled a little and nodded.

"Now, put on some' sexy shit. Youngboy actin' up too, so we goin out."

"But what about—" She gestured to her kids.

"Kd and Ken gon' make some great ass babysitters. Get dressed."
*

We stepped out looking like full course meals. We ignored the stares that we got from the gang and got our purses.

"Where the fuck you think you goin'?" I looked at Kentrell with a stank face.

"Out." I turned my attention to Kd, who was watching Gigi's every move with his mouth hanging open.

Asia 💕💯: outside

"Let's go." I wave on Gigi. We went down the steps and made our way to Asia's car. Asia jumped, then examined our outfits.