32✨

Mariah|Riah 💫

"And one, BITCH!" Kentrell screamed at Babyjoe as they played NBA 2k18. It was funny because they both scanned they ugly asses in as a player.

"You cheating bruh!" Joe said, leaning his head back like he was frustrated. Me, Kentrell, Joe, Asia, and Gigi, and the twins were all chilling in our room. The only reason they were in here playing was Kentrell wanted to be up under me. He was laying between my legs, Babyjoe was in between Gigi's legs because she was twisting his hair, and Asia was laying down on her stomach.

"Shuddup, I'm tryna listen to this." Asia mugged him.

"Do you wanna fight?" Babyjoe said, turning around to be face to face with Asia.

"Actually, I'm not finna play with you. Bae got my nails did." She said, going into Gaga mode. When I tell y'all she is geeked over my brother.

"Man, I'm finna go into the new year with a good ass relationship—that's a first. I was a thotty last year."

"Still is one." She turned to Babyjoe.

"I'm very trigger happy, please remember that." He just sucked his teeth and started messing with the controller again.

"I'm goin' into 2018 with my babies, I'm happy about that." She glanced at Jayden and Jayda who were both asleep at the top of the bed.

"Bitch, yo ex bestie had that baby."

"How you see it?"

"Everybody posting it. It look white as fuck. Oop, them eyes green as a mugg, too."

"That nigga Three wasn't playin'. He hollered that that wasn't his baby for months my nigga."

"Facts, aye lemme call em." Kentrell chuckled, pulling out his phone.

"Yo..."

"Wassup bruh?"

"I see yo baby finally came, you must be at the hospital?" He said, holding back a laugh.

"Quit tryin' me, Ian put shit inside ha eva since she I found out she had that package."

"Mane, cmon Three, you know you dropped a baby inna."

"Not that one. She decided to keep the one Ian make, aint that some shit." We all eyeballed the phone then looked at each other. Feeling the awkwardness, Kentrell cleared his throat.

"Where you at?" He asked, trying to go around that statement.

"At the hospital finna drop the rest of her shit off. Madda fact, this her room right here." Kentrell busted out laughing, making us crack up.

"Three, What the fuck?" He said through his fits of laughter.

"I'm not playin' wit dis bitch, mane." We heard him knock and the sound of a door clicking open.

"Hey, how y'all doin?" He said. Kentrell muted us.

"Man, this nigga Three reckless."

"You must got my text from earlier?"

"What text? Ian get no text." He mumbled the last part to himself as he put the phone on Paused. He started laughing.

"A DNA test? You must don't see that damn baby? You must don't see that nigga beside you? Man, Ian finna play with you Keisha. I brought the rest of yo shit. Don't do nomo pop ups."

"You wanted him to do a DNA test? For what?" Next thing we knew, they were arguing.

"Y'all have a nice day." Three said as he turned around and opened the door.