Chapter Two

Anastasia's POV: I can't believe this, my aunt knew well knows Yary Romanos! They were best friends in high school and now her son is going to be working here

Anastasia's POV:
I can't believe this, my aunt knew well knows Yary Romanos! They were best friends in high school and now her son is going to be working here. I'm going to be working with the Tyler Romanos.

"Ana." Called my aunt. I looked at her with a questioning look.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"Tyler is going to be dropped off by his parents, they are going to want to meet you and see who you are, they want to get to know you to see if your are a good influence on his son or not." Explained aunt Nina.

"Oh... wait you mean to tell me that I'm going to be meeting Fabyan and Yary Romanos? Are you serious?" I asked my aunt with excitement. She nodded her head at me with a small smile on her face.

"Yes your going to meet them but remember you must be on your best behavior Ana. Even though they have known me for a long time that doesn't mean that you will get a free pass." Said my aunt.

"Of course Aunt Nina." I told her.

"Okay now get to work. I'll call you when they arrive." Said my aunt and left to do some work. I put all of my stuff in the small locker that my aunt has for her employees. Let's get to work.

"Ana!" I heard all the kids scream my name. I smiled at them, they all started running towards me some hugged my legs and others told me how happy they are that I work today.

"Ana!" I heard a small little girl scream. That little girl was my cousin Holly. Holly is aunt's Nina daughter she is the smallest out of her three kids.

"Hey Holly!" I said to her and picked her up. Holly immediately rapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug.

"I missed you Ana." Said Holly. She had been away with her dad and I hadn't seen her in two weeks. Holly's dad works across the country so she rarely sees him.

"I missed you too." I told her.

"Ana what are we doing today?" Asked one of the kids. I put Holly down and then I looked at all the kids that where around me. I smiled at them.

"Okay guys go sit down and I'll tell you what we are doing today." I said to them. They all immediately ran to their sits and waited for me to tell them what they are going to do.

"Today we are going to be drawing what we want to be when we grow up." I told the kids and they all started talking with each other.

"Guys please calm down and let me tell you what you guys are going to be using for this project." I told them. They all quiet down and looked at me with big eyes. I laughed a bit. They always look at me like that when they want me to hurry up.

"You'll be using paint for this project, I'm going to be putting all the painting in the middle of each table, you guys will have to share them. If I find out that one of you doesn't want to share you guys know what will happen. Remember the rules guys." I told them and then I stared placing the paints on each table, then I placed the blank papers as well so that they would be able to take each one.