Chapter Eighteen

Anastasia's POV:I saw my brother Nick

Anastasia's POV:
I saw my brother Nick. My eyes widen in shock. How could they have gotten here before me?

"Surprised Ana?" Asked Nick with a smirk on his face.

"How did you get here?" I answered his question with a question of my own.

"I figured out that The F's 4 must have jacked your GPS so I came to the place of emergencies. This is the only place any of us would come if something happened to our GPS." Explained Nick to me.

"Now come in Jack and Jake are here too. Let me hide the bike and I'll go back inside." Said Nick and then left to where I had left the bike. While Nick did that k went inside.

"Nick who was it?" I heard one of the twins ask. But I just stayed quiet. I'm going to surprise them.

"Nick?" I heard one of the twins ask again. I made sure to stay where I was. I'm going to wait for them to come here.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer to the entrance of the house. Let's see if they are still smart enough to know that something isn't right. A door was opened and I saw Jack, the only thing I did was raise and eyebrow at him.

"Ana..." said Jack. I guess he didn't believe that I was standing here.

"Hey Jack!" I said all excitedly and really innocently.

"I think I'm seeing things. Ana isn't here The F's 4 has her." Said Jack while closing his eye.

"Jack I'm real and what do you mean by The F's 4 having me?" I asked him.

"Your really here?" Asked Jack and I nodded my head. He came running towards me and then grabbed be in a tight hug.

"Jack did you find Nick?" I heard Jake ask. Without letting go of me Jack answered Jake.

"Jake come here! Ana is here Jake get your ass down here." Said Jack. I heard the front door snap close so I guess that Nick came in.

"What do you mean by Ana being here? Jack Ana is gone." I heard Jake say to Jack.

"No she's not." Said Jack while letting me go. He turned to Jake and then moved to the side so that he could see me.

"Hey Jake!" I said to him with a small wave.

"How?" Asked Jake.

"That's what I would like to know. Anastasia how did you escape from The F's 4?" Asked Nick.

"They never caught me Nick. I don't know what they told you but I was never with them. Yes two of the members of The F's 4 team almost found me but the didn't." I said to them.

"They lies about having you. They told us to give ourselves cause they already had you." Said Nick.

"How told you that?!" I asked him with wide eyes.