Chapter Fifteen

Anastasia's POV: Nick just gave me a small smile and then he sat on my bed

Anastasia's POV:
Nick just gave me a small smile and then he sat on my bed. He was looking at me, well more like studying me. I guess he wanted to figure out how I was feeling about all of this.

"Anastasia... Adam and Calvin told me that they told you the story about we became part of this mafia." Said Nick to me.

"Yeah he did..." I said to him.

"What do you feel about it?" He asked me.

"I feel... I... well firstly I feel betrayed by you guys. I thought that I knew you guys but I don't know you at all." I said to him. Everything was becoming blurry, I felt a bit dizzy. My head hurt so much.

"Ana are you okay? Hey! Hey! Ana what's going on?" I heard Nick's voice in the background but I just couldn't focus on him.

I tried to stand up from the bed but I fell to the floor. My body was covered in sweat. But I was feeling extremely cold. What's happening to me?! Then I started to see black dots, my vision would leave and then come back. A lot of emotions where passing through me. Fear, angry, sadness and disappointment. They where becoming to strong, all those emotions at the same time becoming stronger and stronger by the seconds. Then I just blacked out.

*** Two Hours After Ana Blacked Out ***

"Is she okay?" I heard someone ask.

"What happened?" I heard someone else ask.

"How did it happen?" Another voice asked.

What is going on? Why can I hear them but not see them? Who are these people?

"Anastasia I need you to try and open your eyes." I heard someone say. I guess they noticed that I was trying to wake up. They saw that I moved. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.

"Ana I know that it's hard but you need to keep fighting to open your eyes." I heard someone say, then I felt them get closer to me. So once again I tried to open my eyes but this time harder. After a couple more tries I opened my eyes a bit but I closed them right away. The light was just to bright to handle.

"Turn the lights off." I heard a someone say.

"Now you can open your eyes again Anastasia." Said the voice. I opened my eyes again, at first everything was blurry. After a while I got used to the dark room, I could see my brothers.

"Ana can you see us?" I heard Calvin ask.

"Yeah... what happened?" I asked them. Then I noticed that all of my brothers where here. It looks like the others had arrived.