Chapter Ten

Tyler's POV:Theirs only one way to describe Anastasia's family and that's crazy

Tyler's POV:
Theirs only one way to describe Anastasia's family and that's crazy. Her family are really overprotective. I mean why would they think that I have a kid just cause we met at a daycare?! That's just messed up! But don't let her family know that, they would probably kill me. Anastasia's brothers and father are really scary. Just cause I don't look scared on the outside doesn't mean I'm not scared in the inside. But come on they should give me a break I'm not even her boyfriend, just her friend. I can't imagine how they would be with her boyfriend when they meet him.

"Excuse me?" I heard Adam say.

"Why won't you let go of my daughter?" Asked Ana's dad. Before I could answer Ana beat me to it.

"Dad if you can't tell Tyler is making sure that I don't fall since I keep walking backwards every time you guys scream. You guys are so loud." Said Anastasia while rolling her eyes at them.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at us young lady." Nick yelled at Anastasia, she flinched back from his time and almost fell but I caught her. I felt good having Anastasia in my arms. It just felt right somehow.

"Anastasia!" Yelled Fede, another one of her brothers.

"Are you okay?" Asked Calvin, the youngest out of Ana's older brothers.

"Ana are you okay?" I asked her when she was stable. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and just smiled. I smiled back at her without meaning to, it just came naturally to me.

"I'm fine." She said, this time I made sure that I was right behind her in case she would fall again, I wails catch her.

"Are you sure that your okay?" Asked Nick with a guilty look on his face.

"I'm fine Nick..." she said to him.

"Look dad Tyler is just a fiend and he needs my help buying a gift for the girl that he really likes." Explained Ana to her father.

"The girl that he likes?" Asked Anastasia's dad while raising an eyebrow at me. He gave me a look that said 'I know what your up to'.

"And who is this girl that Tyler likes?" Asked Calvin in an irritating tone.

"Yeah who's the girl?" Asked Fede. I can't tell why Ana warned me. Her brothers can get you pissed of really fast in seconds.

"I don't think you need to know." I said I'm a harsh tone to Ana's brothers while glaring at them. I felt Ana pinch my arm so I looked down at her and found her glaring at me.

"Shut up!" Said Ana to me.

"Don't talk to us in that way. I don't care if your the son of a billionaire or not but your in my house. In my house we don't use that tone young man. Specially if your the guest. Have some respect for the family of your friends." Said Anastasia's dad to me in an angry tone but it didn't affect me. I've heard this like a hundred tone before it still doesn't have any affect on me. Who do they think they are? They don't need to know anything about me.